This is the second time my account was banned on the SWTOR forums. Yet I did not break any rules. The private message explaining what I did proves this. I typed "screwed". Yet a mod edited my post to push it into a rule breaking offense. I knew exactly what I was typing and made I direct point to use the word "screwed" instead of the f-word. There was no attempt to get around the rule. I used a different word that by definition, is not offensive. I was within the rule set and object to the actions taken on my forum account.

I feel I am being targeted unfairly on the SWTOR forum moderators due to my views on the future of SWTOR and 4.0 changes. The moderators may not like my opinions, but they are just opinions. Though I do base them on facts and experience from other games.

4.0 is just another SWG NGE. It just has a different wrapper. It will fail and mark the downturn for SWTOR. Too much has changed since 2.7 update in prep for 3.0 and now 4.0 changes things even further. SOE did this with the Combat Upgrade and New Game Enhancement. Funcom did it with Age of Conan and their Combat Enhancement. Activision on did with with Star Trek Online with their New Gaming Experience. By pushing out a forum regular, dedicated multi-subscriber, blogger, streamer, and multi-game beta tester, directly highlights the disconnect Bioware, EA, and SWTOR forum moderators have with the SWTOR gaming community. My opinions was made within the rules of the SWTOR website and forum.

Liquor - deployed gamer

here are screens of the messages...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	28481

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	28482