rat
rat
rat
rat
  • Welcome JeepGoon.com Beta Testers

http://mrdeids.com/forums/images/misc/JeepGoon-6.png

Welcome to JeepGoon.com, a place for Jeep enthusiasts to gather and socialize. This community is created by Jeepers for Jeepers. Please take the short time to register and browse the site. It is a work in progress and will change over time. We are constantly at work tweaking the code, taking requests, and adding mods to the site for our users.
    Comments 9 Comments
      POLISHPUNK -
      Love what I am seeing so far!
      Militaryman4455 -
      That link wont load for me. Im using google chrome if that helps at all.
      Brock Sherwood -
      having a huge server load issue. I have messaged the host to look into it. frustraiting on my end since I only get a couple hours each day to tweak things.
      POLISHPUNK -
      Quote Originally Posted by Liquor View Post
      having a huge server load issue. I have messaged the host to look into it. frustraiting on my end since I only get a couple hours each day to tweak things.
      I was going to ask about this...I was getting the same problem on every page other than the home page.
      POLISHPUNK -
      I am still getting the server problem almost on everything I try to do especially getting my profile updated. It has also seemed to delete my profile photo.
      Mr Deids -
      the ideal chat was the server issue. it created a huge server load. testing wibiya now but not happy with it. i want 1 on 1 chat with members and their friends/contacts. wibiya is FB and/or other social media chat with its friends. which is good to bring in new members but not exactly what i had in mind
      Mr Deids -
      plus i need to find all the style issues and get them fixed. the white background on comments is one example. user control panel is dicked and will take a few moments to correct.
      POLISHPUNK -
      quick links is overlaping advance search on many pages. I would also suggest decreasing the size of the margins.
      Brock Sherwood -
      Thanks. I'll take a look at it. I like the idea of shrinking the margins.

Tapatalk works with latest update
  • Events

• Random Video

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Activity Stream
    Filter
    Sort By Time Show
    Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums Articles Articles Blog Blogs

More Activity
  • Follow Us

• Affiliates

website security

About MrDeids.com

MrDeids.com is a Jeep and Gaming Social Network. A Place for enthusiasts to gather and socialize.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube

Copyright

• Hover for Copyright