No announcement yet.

426 HEMI Jeep JK "CAIN" Dyno Pulls

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• 426 HEMI Jeep JK "CAIN" Dyno Pulls

IMG_1687.jpg

Dyno runs on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara called "CAIN".
    426 Aluminum HEMI with a stage 3 port and polish, race cam and 90mm throttle body.
    5.38 gears and 41.5x13.50-17 Pit Bull Rocker Radial Tires.

Final Pull 7 numbers are: 332 HP and 375 ft lbs at the tires after tuning and some fresh 93 octane fuel. This is coming to mid-600's at the engine.

Fuel pump started to fail during pull 4 and 5. More to come once a new fuel pump is installed.

When the engine was built it had 685 HP and 650 ft lbs at the flywheel by the engine builder. Built for a super charger but once I saw the numbers, opted not to install it.

Shot with 2 GoPro3 Black Edition cameras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoN1doe6xas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTj3bHSrQis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-AR7g4t4
      Posting comments is disabled.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• 426 HEMI Jeep JK "CAIN" Dyno Pulls
      by Brock Sherwood
      Dyno runs on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara called "CAIN". 426 Aluminum HEMI with a stage 3 port and polish, race cam and 90mm throttle body. 5.38 gears and 41.5x13.50-17 Pit Bull Rocker Radial Tires. Final Pull 7 numbers are: 332 HP and 375 ft lbs at the tires after tuning and some fresh 93 octane fuel. This is coming to mid-600's at the engine. Fuel pump started to fail during pull 4 and 5. More to come once a new fuel pump is installed. When the engine was built it had 685 HP and 650 f...
      12-04-2012, 11:10 PM
    • JeepGoon, RockCrawl, and MaFiA Merge
      by Guest
      That's right! JeepGoon, RockCrawl, and The MaFiA Network web communities have announced they will combine their efforts and merge into one social medium. I founded *MaFiA* in October 2000 which has become a close knit group of online gamers from around the world. Many of the original founding members are still active in a variety of online games. Over the past 4 years I have also developed a passion for rock crawling, trial riding and doing it all in Jeeps. I will be combining these 2 passions ...
      11-16-2011, 01:17 AM
    • Welcome JeepGoon.com Beta Testers
      by Guest

Welcome to JeepGoon.com, a place for Jeep enthusiasts to gather and socialize. This community is created by Jeepers for Jeepers. Please take the short time to register and browse the site. It is a work in progress and will change over time. We are constantly at work tweaking the code, taking requests, and adding mods to the site for our users....
      10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
    • JeepGoon.com Goes Gold!!
      by Guest

JeepGoon.com goes gold. After months of coding and design, JeepGoon.com is live today. JeepGoon is all about Jeeps and the hobbies that come with Jeeping. From mudding, rock crawling, modifying, mall crawling and everything else in between.

Look for us at a Jeep event near you. Some events planned for 2011 include:
      • Easter Jeep Safari
      • Jeep Beach
      • JKO Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park Run
      • Camp MJ East-Coast
      • Camp MJ Mid-West
      03-28-2011, 10:17 AM
    Working...
    X