Huge success today. I got a good database move from the *MaFiA* site to RockCrawl. The files are moved as well and it all works great. Right now I?m in the process of uploading the vB 4.1.8 files over the vB 3.8.3 files and will perform an upgrade. If all goes well this site will fall off and will be strictly testing. The new site is on the RockCrawl server. It is my dedicated server. When compared to the other sites server loads it does a lot better job. I?m trying to get chat to work. cross your fingers!!

I've started the upgrade process. *MaFiA* uses vBAdvanced instead of vBulletin CMS for its content management. I like it more but the version I have is old. I think it works with vB 4.1.8. But I?ll find out soon when I go to upload it after the core forums are updated. vBA is easier to maintain and post new information when compared to vB CMS. The later is a nightmare once you play around with vBA. LoL

The biggest hurdle I see in the near future is the plug-ins I have on the*MaFiA* site. They all vB 3.8.3 and not all have been converted to vB 4.1.8. Iwill have my hands full editing them and modifying them to work with vB 4.1.8. Some I?m afraid, will not work and I'll have to remove them.

You are more than welcome to check out the work I've done over the past week. Though the majority of the work was today. I have been correcting member permissions and some style issues over the past week. MrDeids.com will be the final combined site url. You are already registered on the site. Just use the same login info you use for the *MaFiA* site. But when I go live after all is added, edited, and it all works I will be doing all this over again to pull the latest from the *MaFiA* site since the vB importer is not working for the latest vB forum version. Just a days work but means the sites will be down during that time.

Damned Dirty, Filthy, Camel is so excited to have his own website! He's bouncing off the walls here!!!

-Brock