My little website hobby has taken off recently. I currently run 3 websites. To clean up everything, consolodate all my resources, time, funds and improve the gaming and off-road community I have begun work on a new social network. Jeepgoon, RockCrawl, and TeamMaFiA will be merged into a new social community. Names have been looked at but nothing confirmed yet.

Gaming has been a hobby of mine for years. I started *MaFiA* with Crypt, Ronbo, Blaster, Kroll, Loner, CodeSilent, SilentTrigger, and a few others in October 2000. Some of you may remember our old GeoCities site and the flash Moonfruit site. Since those early days I have run vBulletin as the core for the site. I have learned a lot and ruined a few databases in my time. Sorry Ronbo took offence all those time. I now perform regular backups to prevent such hickups. Currently the site load is 14.95. This server hosts 2500 sites.

The RockCrawl site started off strong but hit a snap a year ago due to server maintenace and has since been offline. It is the dedicated server of the 3 and will most likely be used for the future site. Currently the site load is 3.21. Dedicated server, no other servers on this box.

JeepGoon was in early development when I opted to put all my time into one site focused on a range of hobbies. Currently the site load is 21.56. Over 3,000 websites hosted on this server.

Each site will still carry on with their own theme but will have a larger audiance thus a broader appeal. Vendors and Sponsors are welcome to join and support the community. I have many already interested in the combined site as they have similar hobbies.

The future is bright and I have a lot of work ahead of me. JeepGoon is live as a test site only. Registeration is closed for BETA testing. RockCrawl is closed for upgrades. TeamMaFiA is open but registration is closed due to unwanted spammers and phishers. I will get this fixed.

Stay tuned for future updates and progress reports!

-Brock