Site issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues

yeah i know this is getting old. we have a backup of the site but have been unable to get it loaded. i started fresh . . . again. sorry about that. you have no idea how bad i feel unless you've been in vent the past week. I'm still trying to get the backup working and i can import it to this forum. in fact i can get all our old forum posts back. yep, even those made years ago. so long as we have a backup of it. i can import it.

the old posts from lost forums was going to be a surprise to everyone. figured you all deserve it. now if we can just find them all and get those forums active again so i can import those databases.

you'll notice vB v3.7.0 is the version we are running now. vB v3.7.0 has gone gold and is released to the public. enjoy it!

as always if you notice anything out of whack. let me know and ill do what i can asap to correct the issue.

yes, you will have to re-register. if you dint get the confirmation email, please let me know via ventrilo, email, or call me.
Working...
X