Raid Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Info

Ok, so I've been doing a bit of research on Raid stuff. It seems that most people spend some time in the Oasis farming some good blues for the T1 raids. I personally need basically all the arm pieces before my gear looks pretty nice. Should increase a bit more in the future. I've done one run through the Oasis now, don't complete all the quests there or you will not be able to get back in.

Now, for the actual raids. The T1 Raids are as follows:
    Vistrix
    Champion of the Honorguard
    Killiki
    Yahkmir

Areas to Zone From:
    Killiki: Field of the Dead
    Yahkmir: Eiglophian Mountains
    Vistrix: Atzel's Approach

I assume they get harder as they zone form higher level dungeons, but I am not sure. I also don't know if you could 6 man these. it might require the raid function, which I don't entirely know how it works, but it has something to do with the leader of one group initiating a raid with another group. I'll post more when I know more.

Edit: Found this thread, may be useful, may not be. I haven't tested it.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=131326

Also, a link to a thread with good info, including T1 gear screenshots .
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...highlight=Tier

I believe Champ of the Honorguard is actually a boss inside Killiki's crypt. He's supposedly the easiest one to kill of the epic bosses though and a good starting point.

Anyway, that's a bit of an update on what I've been finding out as a few of us claw our way up into epic territory :P.

Re: Raid Info

cool thanks man!

ive been wondering how to get this going and what all is in these raid areas

i hit 71 late lstnight/early this morning depending on how you look at it...lol

trying to hit 80 before i ship out to okinawa though ill be afk for a few weeks i hope to jump back online and check these out with ya!

Comment

Sounds like a plan, I've got a group of friends who I group with a lot out in the Kesh areas (a bunch of people who are all in different guilds but we play well together lol) so I may try and get a group running in some of those in the next couple weeks (once I upgrade my arm gear and mess with my build a bit) so I'll keep putting info in here as I find it as well as some good tactics if I find them .

Comment

havent had a chance to check ingame but from aoc forums to start a raid you right click the 2 orange people on the top left, and select create raid

have a 2nd group ready? shfit right click the lead of that 2nd group and invite to raid

Comment

Working...
        X