Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Heavy X-Wing (Dolph Lungren)

heres the parts i have on this little baby

just wanted to see opinions on this build of my Heavy X-Wing named Dolph Lundgren

strictly PVE atm - its used to help other pilots in Chilly

- - -
    ----------------------Reactor ---------------------------------------Engine---------------------------------------Shield---------------------------------------Capacitor-------------------

- - -
    -----------Front Armor---------------------------Rear Armor----------------------------------Booster----------------------------------------Droid Interface---------------------

- - -
    ---------------Borstel----------------------------------Borstel--------------------------------------Borstel---------------------Stats After All Overload 4 Applied

--------------------------------Showing Mass and Energy Levels----------------------------------------

gotta thank Blaster for making this possible - its not the best Rebel ship out there but it does make an impression...

after i found those very low mass and energy driod interfaces i headed out to endor (my regular hunter grounds for reactors and black sun helmet) and after about an hour of killing TIEs the loot dried up and i headed to another area - checked my inventory and the last item i looted was a very high gen lvl 6 reactor... 22K regen with only 13k mass...this was made for an RE job

next i headed for parts...got them all and got the mass down to 10k and regen up to 23k - i couldnt use it but blaster could...

while i was hunter parts i noticed i was very close to installing my 61.5 regen Capacitor...yeah your read right...its energy is 1500...yep its very nice - now how am i gonna get this installed...i need mass...i dropped my 102 speed engine to gain some mass...then i needed an RE job on the only non-RE Borstel i had...got the RE done and dropped another 12k in mass - perfect fit for this high CAP

now with 3 RE Borstel guns im even meaner than before...with the high regen CAP i dont drop as much and at a lvl 4 overload i can easily regen my shields to full capacity with 1 shield shunt...

im running overload 4 on everything and nothing breaks or even gets hurt...so those 3 RE Borstels hit hard and wont stop shooting...love it!!!

hit endor space again to test this guy out and was fun...never drained the cap

headed to kessel and had even more fun with the tier 5 TIEs and gunships...im ripping through them more often now and even landed a few 1 shot kills on the TIE Advanced, Aggressor, and Interceptor

the gunships didnt stand a chance and only broke off when i got weapon 2 down then let shields recharge and hit it again...usually i just sit behind them 540 meters away and it takes a long time to cut em down but did 2 straffing runs and watched it blow up as i flew by

shield shunt once just to see how fast this capacitor regened and it was full capacity before i could shield shunt again...lol - NICE

Comment

picked up a new engine - a bit faster and the pitch, roll and yaw are better...a very noticable difference

this morning i wanted to give it a good test so after farming a lil bit in endor i hit kessel and killed a few tier 5s...i thought to myself this is too easy since im flying circles around them - lets find the Star Ravenger (Imp Vette) - ah look at that, it just spawned in - 6 fighters and 2 gunship escourts...shouldnt be a problem...lol

fighters down easy then on to disabling the 2 gunships...well i got a lil too excited and let them get through my shields and they took out my droid interface (great no more shield shunts) - well after i regrouped and let my shields recharge i disabled the gunships then killed them - took out weapon 5 on the vette and proceded to knock off the rest of its systems...5 mins later the vette was destroyed...lol

im 1 shotting vette systems now and im agile enough not to avoid their blasters

so when you guys are ready for the master pilot end missions - it wont take me long to get you through them (mission 1. kill 30 TIEs - mission 2. destroy the Star Ravenger - Imp Vette)

with this engine its easier for me to get position quickely on the TIEs and take out the tier 5s in 2 shots...lol

Comment

Working...
      X