Bossk in Mos Eisley now - guide included here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bossk in Mos Eisley now - guide included here

Bossk is a rare NPC that visits every so often - he is in ME now so head to the cantina now and grab his missions
    For those who dont know where to go next or want to know what the Bossk series of quests is about, I copied this from Barn's Guide to Bossk, from the guides and tips section :

Part I: Valarian Mistake
    1. Bossk can be found at /way 3466 -4844 on Tatooine, inside the front door of the Mos Eisley Cantina.
    NOTE: He's a random spawn, so he may not be there when you show up. I was lucky enough to find him on my first attempt. I've been there several times since and he wasn't there.
    2. He'll give you an assignment, which is to kill 10 Valarians. I did a quick scout of Mos Eisley and couldn't find any, so I figure I had two options. Either run missions or find a static spawn of them. I knew there was a Valarian base at /way -1667 -3366, outside of Bestine. I headed to that static spawn, the tenth Valarian I killed, I got a system update and the waypoint "Interrupt Spice Handoff" was added to my datapad.
    3. The Interrupt Spice Handoff waypoint is closest to the Jawa Camp POI at /way -6311 1741. Your Interupt Spice Handoff waypoint should be within 200m of the POI. When you fly through the waypoint given, an NPC spawns and automatically attacks you. Unfortunately I killed him too quick so I didn't see his CL but it was low. Once the NPC is killed, your quest will update and you will complete this assignment.
    NOTE: You don't get a message to return to Bossk, but you will need to speak with him to start Part II.
    Part II: Tusken's Rage
    1. Once you return to Bossk, he will inform you about a Tusken who is planning on ruining something for Jabba. Bossk sends you out into the wild to hunt down this Tusken.
    2. You have to randomly kill Tuskens for your quest to update. I tried killing the lower level Tuskens outside of Mos Eisley, but it wasn't giving me system updates. I headed to the Tusken Bunker, completely cleared it out, and didn't get a system update. So I went to the Fort Tusken POI and completely cleared it out and it didn't update. I then went back to the Tusken Bunker and cleaned it out three more times. I must have killed over 125 Tuskens before I got the system update. After the update, I got a waypoint called "A Short Meeting" at /way -2887 2590, near the back of Mos Espa.
    3. I found my way to "A Short Meeting" and found a Jawa. The Jawa actually spoke in Jawa, it was kind of funny. After speaking with him, a waypoint "Silence the Problem" is added to your datapad.
    4. "Silence the Problem" is located at /way -3900 -4544, more or less in the middle of no where. When I arrived at the waypoint, a CL 31 Tusken Bezerker spawned. After a quick battle, I killed him and received a Quest Complete. Rewards: 500 Jabba Faction and 20000 Credits.
    NOTE: Again, you don't get a message to return to Bossk, but you will need to speak with him to start Part III.
    Part III: Nightsister Trophy
    1. Speak with Bossk, who will give you an assignment to Kill Nightsisters to get something for Jabba.

2. Went to Science Outpost on Dathomir, headed towards the Nightsister Stronghold POI. On the way ran into a few spawns of Nightsisters. It took 6 kills before Item was Found and quest journal updated.

3. Deliver the item to Jabba's Courier in the Cantina in Wayfar (don't forget Wayfar now has a Shuttleport). The courier's name is Stanic Wavingstar located at /way -5156 -6547 in Wayfar on Tatooine.

4. He will tell you your gift isn't good enough, and sends you to kill a Nightsister Elder (coincidentally one of my six kills was a NS Elder lol).

5. Return to Science Outpost on Dathomir. Head towards the Nightsister Stronghold again. I found an elder 750m away from the stronghold, and another within 15m of the first. I completed the mission after killing the first one. There is a static spawn Nightsister Elder (CL 82) at /way -4117 -171 inside the cave at the Nightsister Stronghold.

6. Go back to Wayfar and visit Stanic. He'll accept the item.Reward Carbine:

Hair Trigger Carbine (laser carbine skin)
    CL80 No Trade 113-125 damage

Constitution 30
    Agility 25

** EDIT FOR NEXT QUEST SEGMENT **

Evidently the story does not end here like I thought. After getting the carbine, you have to catch Bossk one last time, and he'll send you to the DWB to kill Black Sun ( but Yavin 4 outside the Imp outpost works as well)
    Basically you kill a bunch of them till you get the update, then head back to Stanic in Wayfar and then you get attacked by a low-mid level blacksun. Kill him then talk to Stanic to claim your gloves

Microserver Enhanced Gloves
    CL80 biolinkable

Constitution 25
    precision 30

All props go to barns for the great guide!
Working...
X