Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic Guide to SEAs

PhiberOptic wrote:
    Skill Enhancing Attachments - Which modifiers should I use?

There are a multitude of modifiers out there in which you can create SEAs. One of the most common questions we get here on the Medic forums is, "What modifiers should I use and stack?" As far as Medics are concerned, Constitution, Stamina, and Agility (some go with Luck) are the three most common modifiers that are stacked. With the introduction of Chapter 6, a Trader could create special restricted modifiers that will go into a breastplate, undershirt, and weapon.

These three items is where you can use those special modifiers. The most common Medic modifiers used are:
    Vital Strike Action Cost (8)
    Vital Strike Critical Chance (8)
    Vital Strike Damage (8)
    Healing Potency (8)
    Dodge (8)
    Constitution (1)
    Stamina (1)
    Agility (1)

*(x) indicates the ratio of the modifier. I.e., To get the highest value for Dodge (8), you only need a +32 power bit, in which you'll get a +4 SEA to Dodge. These numbers equate to whole number percentages.

These are the most common Medic modifiers used in the breastplate, undershirt, and or weapon. They're used to suppliment your stats to give you an extra boost. On top of creating SEAs, you can create Power Ups (PUPs) which will greatly increase one of your attributes for 30 minutes. For example, a Medic might have Healing Potency PUPs to increase his/her healing by 12%. These are very beneficial if you have the time to make them.
Working...
X