• Show
Clear All

• Perfect Leveling Crew

im trying to level up 3 characters:

61 officer
    60 bounty hutner
    50 medic

after i got their macros down nothing can touch them up to level 70

all three characters have AOE attacks, officer buffs and medic buffs each character and all three drop their AOE attacks 3 seconds after the one prior...so AOEs rotate and at all times all 3 AOEs are hitting

medic is running a group heal and individual hots, officer is running group action buff along with the normal officer buffs

bounty hunter is just running both traps 3 seconds apart and healing

also im using a command to target closest and each character will use a weapon attack on said target - working great!!!

/ui action cycleTargetOutward;

thats the command i use to use my special attacks (those that require a weapon and target to shoot a gun or melee weapon attack)

i know just sitting around killing mobs is longer than doing quests but while im not doing quests ill do this and its working great

if you want to know my toolbar set-ups i can post that along with the macros assosiated with them for officer, medic and bounty hunter

heh almost forgot if i had droids on these 3 i could have a full group of 3 characters and 3 droids...the droids i would have grouped and set to guard...they would attack when a character is attacked...

then i would have to set up a battery recharge command...i would need 3 new droids each with a different name so i could /tar DROIDNAME and apply the recharge...also would need a supply of batteries but in theroy would work out great for taking out higher level mobs
Working...
X