X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 shot tier 4 and a 2 shot tier 5 videos

Saaren wrote:
    pvp or pve?
    pvp: vaksai is an interceptor and might be used in turn-fights while the xwing might be too slow turning. i placed a uber YPR engine and find tough to track small awings.
    pve: xwing rules due it can hold 3 lvl8 Re guns which can deal an insane amount of damage to a target. With fire-linked guns you can blast a tier4 in 3 or 4 shots tops.
    Correction:
    Heavy X-Wing with 3 Borstels or 3 Icom Tri-Cannons Reengineered can 1 shot Tier 4s and 2 shot Tier 5s using Weapons Overload 4.

Example Video - Raw .AVI Fraps Video of the "Doulph Lundgren" 1 shotting a Tier 4 Blacksun in Endor - 1680x1050 Resolution 610 MB file size and is 33 seconds long. Sorry for the size but I can't find a good compression program to convert it to a smaller format and still have good resolution.
    If you want to see "Doulph Lindgren" 2 shot a Tier 5, give me a few to get into Kessel.
    It's going to take 2 hours for the video to upload but, I went ahead and posted the link to it. I'll see if I can get it compressed some for a quicker upload and download.

**EDIT**
    Got a Program that worked and kept it at a great resolution. I did not record the sound cause Vista doesn't like my X-Fi. The recorded sound is very choppy and distracting.
    Compressed Video - This has the same format but with a 26.6 MB file size.
    I also removed the 610 MB file since it was going to take so long to upload then download.
    If you use FRAPS to capture your gameplay, I recommend Prism to convert that HUGE .AVI file to a more managable .mpg format and keep a quality resolution.
    6 second Tier 5 Aggressor kill.
Working...
X