Beware, there's an old fart about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware, there's an old fart about.

Hey there MaFiA peeps! How's everyone doing?

I just wanted to say "Hi!" to all my old MaFiA friends and see what everyone is up to these days? Good to see that a lot of the old regulars are still old regulars.

I got married about a year and a half ago and am real happy with life, my misses is awesome as is her 14yr old son. I'm still playing games when I can, I just got back into Anarchy Online within the past few weeks and have become seriously addicted to it again. Even remembered the password to my old account and found Russless, Urassis and the rest of my toons just how I'd left them. Not quite the same without the old MaFiA mob around though.

So, you lot are playing WOW and SWG still, is that all?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Russ.

Re: Beware, there's an old fart about.

Hey there Russ good to hear from you, Goddess poped in a while ago and we found out she was playing WoW but on a different server than us, but she hasn't come on in a bit, and no one plays swg anymore except Joe might have shot in it a couple of times but not steady.

As far as other games we are just waiting for the next expansion of WoW to be released, and that star wars game SWTOR looks awesome.

Comment

I did have fun playing SWG back when I was playing it with you guys, but I have to admit that the appeal ran out pretty quick. There just wasn't enough variety in the characters IMHO, this is something that I loved about Anarchy Online and have fallen in love with once again! AO may not be up to other games graphically, but it just goes to prove that gameplay is 1000 times more important than flashy graphics.

So, whats the deal with SWTOR?

Russ.

Comment

Check it out here, also theres a section in the forums on it.

Comment

Oh My God!! It's Russ Lol Hi old friend man am I glad to see you're doing ok. And yes guys Rizzo does exist lol. I've been playing alot of call of duty modern warfare 2 on the xbox and World Of Warcraft which is my main game. Well russ sure is great to hear from you and hope to hear you on vent sometime.

Comment

Rizz!!!!!! It's great to see you're still around and kicking too! How are things?

I'd love to come on vent sometime and chat with you, what are the connection wotsits?

P.S. Miss you in AO *sniff*

Russ.

Comment

Russ!!!!! Awsome to see you again!
              Missed you around here

Comment

Working...
              X