Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Farmers Beware!!!

heh - im still laughing over this

playing Star Wars Galaxies today and im in Mos Eisley and i get this spam message in chat - visit us and get cheapest credits around - well i would mind this and just ignor it but i got it 6 times in about a mintutes time - now im pissed so i took action

i /reported, /addignor, and ticketed (sent in ticket on credit spam) - withing 2 minutes i got a reply and the guy was logged...sweet!!

3 more popped up spamming about credit advertisements...did same again reported, 5 mins later ticket them - they gone...

all in all in 2 hours i have caught and helped bann 12 credit farmer accounts and spammers - Mos Eisley is clean of these low lifes for the moment

but they will be back and ill be there to /report, /addignor and ticket them...

this is how we will rid credit/gold farmers - the gaming community reporting these guys and letting the game CSRs/GMs take care of them

im still doing it...taking screen shots as needed when i have multiple spammers - though its hard to find them now but give it a day or two
Working...
X