That's right! JeepGoon, RockCrawl, and The MaFiA Network web communities have announced they will combine their efforts and merge into one social medium.

I founded *MaFiA* in October 2000 which has become a close knit group of online gamers from around the world. Many of the original founding members are still active in a variety of online games. Over the past 4 years I have also developed a passion for rock crawling, trial riding and doing it all in Jeeps. I will be combining these 2 passions into one community. I have been thinking of this for a while and feel the time is right to combine all my efforts and build 1 site.

The 3 sites themselves will still be separate, but members will only require 1 logon. Many Jeepers and off-roaders also play online games. So combining the 2 is the next step. Over the next few weeks you will see some changes coming as I start to import members and website functions from all 3 sites. The forums will be the first thing merged. The main site will follow soon after.

Users, sponsors, and vendors are welcome from 4 wheels to virtual wheels!