Liquor banned from swg forums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquor banned from swg forums...

i have no idea how long this is been in effect. i seem to have gotten myself banned from swg forums.

here is the PM i shot to a few of the devs and admin on the sony station forums.

think youll get a laugh out of it...

my dear buddy liquor was banned.
    he did not break the rules of the forums. he stated his opinion and was slammed by the rebel community in the chilastra forums.
    if anyone should be banned, then i would take another look at those forum posts by the other people that reported him. too many people looked up to liquor. he is - well was one of the best bounty hunters on chilly. commanded a lot of respect from all players online.
    I'm disappointed that it took some forum lackies to push him (and 6 accounts) away from SWG. he has since moved on to bioware alpha tests and designing a SW:ToR site.
    he has discussed about how he was treated on the station forums and in game. he was a stand up guy that designed many websites for guilds and hosted numerous ventrilos. least of which was the infamous chilly vent of 400 slots that everyone ignored for nearly 2 years.
    if anyone knows how expensive a ventilo server is then they know how much liquor cared about the community. the community that took him down.

ironic isn't it? - sad for swg - a valuable bh lost again to poor management practices

Re: Liquor banned from swg forums...

but capo could get the boot after this post:

LOL - yeah im an ass. and deserve the bans.

Comment

Working...
    X