Bounty Hunter Macro and Expertise that im testing out - so far looks good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Hunter Macro and Expertise that im testing out - so far looks good

crypt just wanted to let you know i tested a couple things out late last night/early this morning

the Expertise is a fairly genral one but works very very well

-

my tool bar is set up like this:

heres the macro:

30 quickbounty wookiee_ability #ffffff /pause 0.25;/prone;/ui action toolbarPane00;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot00;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot01;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot02;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot03;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot04;/pause .25;/ui action toolbarSlot05;/stand;

just copy and paste into your SWG macro.txt file or just type it all out
    (macro file is found at C:\Program Files\StarWarsGalaxies\profiles\NAME OF CHARACTER\macros.txt)

just open it up in wordpad so its easier to read - also the number in front of the text should be the one following the last macro number listed - just copy and paste the above macro and put it at bottom of list and just make that number the following number

example lets say my last macro number is 29 - then i would copy and paste all that and ensure the number is 30

also it doesnt hurt to have auto attack/target on (the "Y" key)

basically this is whats gonna happen (possible 6 second fight if caught off guard and crits land)

Well, maybe the mark lives till 30 sec but that is about it unless they FR or cloak.

I can pritty much macro the fight.

0. Get buffs. I go all out damage/action reduction. activate PU's and other buffs. PU's are all increased crit. Stacking crit results in very high chance of crit.

1. prone

2. ambush

3. sniper

4. assault

5. burn

6. cripple

7. Dread Strike

All this is done in the first second or two of the fight. At this point the mark is either dead or in a bad nead of a heal. With dread strike the heal will be 1/2.

After this it is a matter of conserving action such that you can land ambush followed by one or two other damage specials while the armor debuff is active.

A Jedi has a chance if they FR or cloak. Likewise a spy who is fast with a cloak. Other than that the mark is toast.

nice like the setup and expertise, need to look into it to see how well it does..

Comment

i need to get these images fixed

Comment

Working...
      X