Mods for Clothing/Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods for Clothing/Armor

For anyone wanting the attachments for their clothing or armor, we'd like to know how many pieces and what mods you're going to want. Each attachment can have 3 modifiers in it, so each attachment requires 3 power bits (which I've been working on and have a fairly good starting collection of +35s). Crypt or whoever else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe any "specials" have to go in first, then the next two have to be the basic 6 (agility, luck, strength, stamina, precision, and camo).

You can look at all the different modifiers here: http://www.swghuntersguild.com/JunkY...ationList.aspx
    (Just scroll down the modifier drop down on the right side. The numbers to the right are also important. If it's (1) then you'll get all 35 points of that modifier. If it's (10) you'll get 3, etc.)

What we'd like from everyone interested is a list by character and the clothing and armor pieces with the list of mods for each piece you'd like.

If you use the healing touch gloves, we can make better gloves w/ higher stats or if you already have armor gloves you'd like to use with an open socket, you can use those. Let me know if you need/want a different shirt, belt, gloves, hat, etc made.

Example:
    d'Metria

Armor Helmet, Healing Potency(8), agility(1), and precision(1)
    Gloves, Healing Potency(8), agility(1), and precision(1) **Need made

My end stats on each will be Healing Potency +4, Agility +35, Precision +35

To add to D's post those that are gonna want to put attachments on armor will need to buy a full set of what ever armor u like and make sure that eack piece has a socket for the attachment.

The shirts & gloves i dont think d has a problem making also Halfblood can make those too but the armor is not something that Oslo can make with good stats so place orders with zeta or who ever you all feel comfortable with.

I bought my suits from Zeta i got a primus layer Ris suit with +350 health for 20 mill. and a couple of caped kinetic 8200 suits for 4 mill. he also can make you the BH armor with +350 health i think for 50 mill., but send him an email ingame for stats and pices

Comment

I have no clue!!!!! >--<

Comment

thanks for this post - ive been looking around and thinking of what i would need for Liquor:

I would like 10 (Helmet, Left Bicep, Right Bicep, Left Bracer, Right Bracer, Bandolier, Gloves, Belt, Leggings, and Boots) +35 Luck / +35 Precision / +35 Strength SEAs, for a total of +350 Luck / +350 Precision / +350 Strength, and 2 (Chest Plate and Shirt) +4 Assault Action Cost / +4 Assault Freeshot Chance / +3 Rifle Action Cost exotic SEAs, for a total of +8 Assault Action Cost / +8 Assault Freeshot Chance / +6 Rifle Action Cost. I use a Guardian Lightning Cannon, so I can't socket an SEA in my weapon.

Luck: Dodge Chance (300:1), Evasion Chance (300:1), Evasion Value (100:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1), Strikethrough Value (100:1)

Precision: Parry Chance (200:1), Block Chance (200:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1)

Strength: Block Chance (200:1), Block Value (100:1), To-hit Chance (100:1), Melee Damage Bonus (100:1)

Assault Critical Chance (8): Increases the Assault special attack's action cost by up to 4% per SEA

Assault Freeshot Chance (8): Increases the Assault special's chance to execute without consuming action by up to 4% per SEA

Rifle Action Cost (10): Reduces the action cost of all special attacks executed with a rifle equipped by up to 3% per SEA

ill grab the armor and get it to you

Comment

for Out'kast

Gloves - Agility, ?, Strength
          Belt - Agility, ?, Strength

Comment

Joe,

Where did you find this information? Any for the rest the stats?

Luck: Dodge Chance (300:1), Evasion Chance (300:1), Evasion Value (100:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1), Strikethrough Value (100:1)

Precision: Parry Chance (200:1), Block Chance (200:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1)

Strength: Block Chance (200:1), Block Value (100:1), To-hit Chance (100:1), Melee Damage Bonus (100:1)

Assault Critical Chance (8): Increases the Assault special attack's action cost by up to 4% per SEA

Assault Freeshot Chance (8): Increases the Assault special's chance to execute without consuming action by up to 4% per SEA

Rifle Action Cost (10): Reduces the action cost of all special attacks executed with a rifle equipped by up to 3% per SEA

Comment

look at the bounty hunter post i added today...nearly everything is listed there

ill check to see if other professions are listed

Comment

Originally posted by Blaster*MFA*
                Joe,

Where did you find this information? Any for the rest the stats?

i think i found them all HERE (gotta scroll down a bit to get to it but this guide has a ton of info in it):

Trader Reverse Engineered Modifiers.
                Traders can use a reverse engineering tool to deconstruct loot items. The tool breaks the items down into their basic "bits": power bits and modifier bits.

These modifier bits and power bits are combined to make skill enhancing attachments, power-ups or even better bits. Finally, skill enhancing attachments and power ups can be added to crafted armor, clothing and weapons to give them a wide variety of bonuses and modifiers.
                If your crafted Armour, Clothing or Weapon has a socket on it, you can add a skill enhancing attachment to it. Only Constitution, Stamina, Precision, Strength, Agility and Luck modifiers can be applied to all sockets. All other modifers can only be applied to Armour Breastplate (Breastplate Attachment), Shirt (Shirt Attachment) and Weapon (Weapon Attachment).
                You can also apply temporary powerups to your Breastplate, Shirt and Weapon using any modifer listed below. Look here for Known Combinations .
                If you want to work out how much of a particular mod you can stack in theory, the number in brackets is the "Ratio":
                SEA : 35 / Ratio = X (round down this number)
                PUP : 70 / Ratio = Y (round down this number)
                x + y * 3 = maximum stackable.
                Modifiers
                1-H Light Saber Action Cost (10)
                1-H Lightsaber Damage (14)

1-H Melee Action Cost (10)
                1-H Melee Critical Chance (10)
                1-H Melee Damage (14)

2-H Lightsaber Damage (14)

2-H Melee Action Cost (10)
                2-H Melee Critical Chance (10)
                2-H Melee Damage (14)

Advanced Component Experimentation (4)
                Agility (1)

Armor Assembly (3)
                Armor Experimentation (4)

Artisan Assembly (3)
                Artisan Experimentation (4)

Assassinate Action Cost ( 8 )
                Assassinate Critical Chance ( 8 )
                Assassinate Freeshot Chance ( 8 )
                Assault Action Cost ( 8 )
                Assault Critical Chance ( 8 )
                Assault Damage ( 8 )
                Assault Freeshot Chance ( 8 )

Bleed Resistance (4)
                Bleeding Absorption (4)

Booster Assembly (3)
                Booster Experimentation (4)

Camouflage (1)

Carbine Action Cost (10)
                Carbine Damage (14)

Chassis Assembly (3)
                Chassis Experimentation (4)

Clothing Assembly (3)
                Clothing Experimentation (4)

Constitution (1)

Creature Critical Chance (10)

Dance Prop Assembly (3)
                Dancing Enhancement (3)
                Dancing Knowledge (3)

Disease Absorption (4)

Droid Assembly (3)
                Droid Critical Chance (10)
                Droid Experimentation (4)
                Droid Speed (3)

Engine Assembly (3)
                Engine Experimentation (4)

Fast Draw Action Cost ( 8 )
                Fast Draw Critical Chance ( 8 )
                Fast Draw Damage ( 8 )

Fire Absorption (4)
                Fire Resistance (4)

Focused Fire Action Cost ( 8 )
                Focused Fire Damage ( 8 )
                Focused Fire Freeshot Chance ( 8 )

Food Assembly (3)
                Food Experimentation (4)

Glancing Blow Increase (18 )
                Glancing Blow Increase (Melee) (14)
                Glancing Blow Increase (Ranged) (14)

Healing Potency ( 8 )
                Heavy Weapon Action Cost (10)
                Heavy Weapon Critical Chance (10)
                Heavy Weapon Damage (4)

Humanoid Critical Chance (10) - NPC only

Instrument Assembly (3)

Jedi Strike Action Cost ( 8 )
                Jedi Strike Critical Chance ( 8 )
                Jedi Strike Damage ( 8 )
                Jedi Strike Freeshot Chance ( 8 )

Lightsaber Assembly (3)
                Lightsaber Experimentation (5)

Luck (1)

Music Knowledge (3)
                Musical Enhancement (3)

Pistol Action Cost (10)
                Pistol Critical Chance (10)
                Pistol Damage (14)

Poison Absorption (4)
                Poison Resistance (4)

Polearm Critical Chance (10)
                Polearm Damage (14)

Polearm Lightsaber Action Cost (10)
                Polearm Lightsaber Damage (14)

Power Systems Assembly (3)
                Power Systems Experimentation (4)

Precision (1)

PVP Critical Chance (10)

Reverse Engineering Chance (10)

Rifle Action Cost (10)
                Rifle Critical Chance (10)
                Rifle Damage (14)

Shield Assembly (3)
                Shield Experimentation (4)

Stamina (1)

Stealth (1)

Strength (1)

Structure Assembly (3)
                Structure Experimentation (4)

Sure Shot Action Cost ( 8 )
                Sure Shot Freeshot Chance ( 8 )

Tracking Droids (4)

Unarmed Action Cost (10)
                Unarmed Critical Chance (10)
                Unarmed Damage (14)

Vital Strike Action Cost ( 8 )
                Vital Strike Critical Chance ( 8 )
                Vital Strike Damage ( 8 )
                Vital Strike Freeshot Chance ( 8 )

Weapon Assembly (3)
                Weapon Experimentation (4)
                Weapon Systems Assembly (3)
                Weapon Systems Experimentation (4)

Comment

a main point in Joes link

Every 100 points in Agility gives 1% Dodge, .5% Parry and 1% Evasion.

Every 100 points in Strength gives 0.5% Block, 10% to Block Value and 1% to-Hit. 33% of your Strength is added as a Melee Damage Bonus to your weapon's damage range.

Every 100 points in Precision gives 0.5% Strikethrough, 1% Critical Hit Chance, 0.5% Parry, and 0.5% Block Chance.

Every 100 points in Luck gives 0.33% Dodge, 0.5% Strikethrough Chance, 10.0% Strikethrough Value, 0.33% Critical Hit Chance, 0.33% Evasion and 10% to Evasion Value.

Comment

FYI we figured it will take about 3300 pieces of junk loot to outfit 1 person with 11 mod bits for all their armor/clothes with 3 stats each. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO help with getting junk loot would be appreciated.

Comment

consider it done...lol...looks like the guys and gals in restus will have to do without me for some time...lol

puts on some Pantera and heads to Talus

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbo*MFA*
                        I have no clue!!!!! >--<

how about now?

Comment

Sorry D Still have no clue what I want because I don't know what it's all about.....guess I better do some reading.

Comment

For Kroll...BH

Special for Shirt & Armor Chets Plate

2 bits Assault Action Cost
                            2 bits Assault Damage
                            2 bits Carbine Action Cost

For the rest of the Armor

9 bits Strengh
                            9 bits Luck
                            9 bits Precision

3 Power Ups

Assault Critical Chance
                            Assault Freeshot Chance
                            Agility

For K-Roll...Medic

Special for Shirt & Armor Chets Plate

2 bits Vital Strike Action Cost
                            2 bits Carbine Action Cost
                            2 bits Healing Potency

For the rest of the Armor

9 bits Stamina
                            9 bits Precision
                            9 bits Agility

3 Power Ups

Vital Stike damage
                            Vital Stike Critical Chance
                            Healing Potency

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.JOE
                              I would like 10 (Helmet, Left Bicep, Right Bicep, Left Bracer, Right Bracer, Bandolier, Gloves, Belt, Leggings, and Boots) +35 Luck / +35 Precision / +35 Strength SEAs, for a total of +350 Luck / +350 Precision / +350 Strength, and 2 (Chest Plate and Shirt) +4 Assault Action Cost / +4 Assault Freeshot Chance / +3 Rifle Action Cost exotic SEAs, for a total of +8 Assault Action Cost / +8 Assault Freeshot Chance / +6 Rifle Action Cost.
                              1. The Assault Action Cost has only one combination to make the mod bit, explosive dud and unpowered survey pad. I should have a few explosive duds but I don't think I've seen the unpowered survey pads. We'll need at least 2 of them.

2. Of the 10, how many are clothing pieces? ie Belt, gloves, or boots? My boots didn't have sockets, but Kroll's did. So check that and get back with me.

3. Any powerups? You can have 1 for the chestplate, 1 for the weapon, and 1 for the shirt. What mods will you want if so?

Comment

Working...
                              X