X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unplayable for me

main menu sound is choppy till i open tack manager or a few menus ingame

game crashes

game locks up for 30-40 seconds every 30-40 seconds if not sooner (a few times back to back when i didnt even take 1 step)

no matter what ingame settings or out of game settings this happened

this did not happen when all i did was spectate games...it ran smooth then

crashed when selecting a character, crashed when walking, crashed when shooting, crashed everytime i thought it started to run good for me

im getting over 100 FPS which is nice but when i lock up for 30-40 seconds every 30-40 seconds does it actually matter what my frames per second are?

sweet look, sound, and feel but cant play it...no XP disk here so i cant try that (fucking roomates and friends - last time i ever fucking loan out an OS to a buddy - i never get the fuckers back)

this can all be due to another video card going back though...which will really piss me off more than i am already - though since the reformat and install SWG looks, sounds, and feels GREAT! - no problems there and im actually hearing shit in it that werent there b4....heavy pvp 2nite and the game ran smooth enough to where i bumped up the graphics a bit more with no problems

the nice thing is the bug report ingame though...i did report all these bugs and a few more with full system specs and a dxdiag file...they will enjoy going through it...lol

Do you ever, in any way or form, have any luck with your computers/games?

You should do what I do, I'm so used to playing with choppy, slow and bad graphics that I say horray if I have above 15 fps and where I can actually move around. That way you will be just happy that the only thing wrong is a "short out" every 40 sec (I admit that even i would consider that as a pain in the ass though )

Comment

yeah it has to be vista joe that OS just dont like some games

Comment

It doesn't seem to like anything

Comment

welli extended my mft again since the reformat and did a chkdsk and a few defrags...gonna give it another go but so far this is the only thing that im having problems with now

everything else in vista works for me (im not installing pinnacle studio again heh)

Comment

Working...
          X