X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress 2

So anyone still playing this?

What do you think of Goldrush? New med achievements?

Re: Team Fortress 2

atm im gearing up for age of conan and with my cell phone connection i get booted out of all servers...lol

Comment

I haven't in quite a while....Crypt is the only other one that has it to my knowledge. And he hasn't played it....or at least hasn't told me he is going into a server.

Comment

I play it regularly at least 3 or 5 times a week my new ingame name is () () Dominator () ()

Also worked on the medic achievments only new weapon i need is the uber bonesaw soon enough i guess...lol Im missing 6 of the achievments to have all the medic ones...

And as far as goldrush its a great style map something different ..."Push the Little cart!!!" or sojmrthing like that the heavy says lol.

Comment

you TF2 whore Crypt!! I wouldn't mind knowing when you go into a server to play some.

Comment

MJ, Chad, and i played quite a bit, i'm back to work know so i dont get on much. i played GR a few times but not enough to develop an opinion.

Comment

This game is being tainted by the packs that valve will release over the next year, at the moment everyones trying to get medic achievements so half the team is medics, soon itll be demo. I think the new achievements should be achiveable only when you one of the first 2 to select the class or something like that..

Cant wait for the snieper achievement pack

Comment

I went in a few times last week and to be honest I have no idea why I bought the game. You can definately tell school is out in most places in the US.

Comment

now now ron yes alot of kiddies are playing but also alot of adults are to you just have to find the right servers that all.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    This game is being tainted by the packs that valve will release over the next year, at the moment everyones trying to get medic achievements so half the team is medics, soon itll be demo. I think the new achievements should be achiveable only when you one of the first 2 to select the class or something like that..

Cant wait for the snieper achievement pack

well as far as the sniper i think that if they or shall i say when they add the achievments to it allmost every1 will be sniper, I only play sniper now when i join a server and the snipers on the other team are killin alot , then i go and hunt down the snipers and dominate every last 1 and piss them off till they become another class, sniper class is to dam easy i have gotten 56 headshots in 1 round pissin every1 off so thats why i dont play it only when needed

Comment

lol you sound like me now - DFLW remember - hehhehhehee

Comment

Im like you in that respect, im a decent sniper, well, once i got my head around the no bullet travel time which took me a while but rarely play it, often will defending last point in goldrush if theres another decent snipr cause usually you only need that to defend, but apart from that...

Though got to love the meet the sniper video
                        "Im not a crazed gunman dad im an assassin, ones a job the other is a mental sickness!"

Comment

*MaFiA* now has a TF2 server up 20 man public!

Server name: *MaFiA*
                          Server IP: 69.12.53.73 port 27015

Comment

Like the goldrush map, nice idea

Comment

Got to love Badwater, what an epic map!

Comment

Working...
                              X