Buying a new chef knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new chef knife

Found a great store where you can buy chef knifes directly from Seki city, Japan. The great samuri city that has delivered top quality samuri swords for over 700 years

Anyways, going to buy a new santoku chef knife, description of the company that make them:

"JCK is pleased to introduce "Extremely Sharp" knives from Kanetsugu, the legendary Swordsmith in Seki started in the Teiwa period (1345-1349). The tradition and ancient technique have been passed down generations to generations for over 660 years. Mr. Mitsuyasu Kawamura, the current generation and owner of Kanetsugu, has recently developed "PRO-M" and "PRO-S" series Chef's knives that bring ancient Katana sharpness to modern Chef's knives through tradition and high technology."
    Sounds good so far and the company that I'm buying them from thats also located in Seki is located at this address: www.japanesechefsknife.com I can defenetly recommend them so far when I've delt with them through email (talked to the company owner Koki) oh and they are also located in USA for the US market

Will let everyone know what I think of it when I get it

Here's a photo of the knife, copyright to japanesechefsknife.com:

Re: Buying a new chef knife

Ordered it yesterday and it's on it's way from Japan

Comment

so........

when are you catering the NEXT MaFiA get together?

Comment

I don't know, but the time I do, i will chop everything into a fine porridge

Comment

Now come on...I know we're older than you, but we still have MOST of our teeth!!

Comment

I just don't belive you

It's in Sweden now!

Comment

Working...
            X