Comment

Re: Well well well....

Happy New Year!

Comment

happy new year.

Comment

This is the year of the nudes? Awsome! Oh wait, not so great, many guys might be nude. Oh well always have the nude female volleyball team in my backyard!

Happy new year!

Comment

they moved with you the last time you moved and have since gotten a nice camera, and still no pictures? What the hell is that all about?

Comment

I think the nude female Volleyball team is all in his head, maybe he has not taken any pics because its a nude male Volleyball team? eeeeewwwwwww.....or maybe he has taken pictures just not posted them here, either way eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbo*MFA* View Post
                  they moved with you the last time you moved and have since gotten a nice camera, and still no pictures? What the hell is that all about?
                  What can I say, their beauty does not make just on a photo, there for they can not be photographed!

And no that's not the reason, crypt, if there was a male nude volleyball team you would obviously be one of those men, but you arn't now are you? Also I would not be the one having them in my back yard, it would be too crouded when there's already a female nude volleyballteam that have enough members to populate two complete teams (need to be replaced if they are injured). And I would of hated the feeling of wanting to puke everytime i look out the window

Comment

Working...
                  X