Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2

Any one playing this game? Loner got it Sunday and I played it and I like it alot! lol

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Not playing it yet...not a big fan of console FPS games. Will give it a go if I can get it rented.

Comment

Console? Why not get it for PC :P

Anyways, i've tried a (less legal) version and I like it alot too, best BF so far, just hope they got rid of the damn dive and get a headshot bug (is it precent in this game crypt? only played offline). I love the destructable enviroment, it's awsome! Will be ordering it when i get some money over (probebly around the 27th)

So are you going to harrass your son everytime you're going to play it crypt?

Comment

yeah we cant play at the same time and Ron it is on PC thats what im playing and yes st the bullet drop is realistic for gravity also depends on the gun your shooting too...

Comment

Then buy the damn game you cheap bastard! (trying to have someone to play with if i get it, but then again if loner is playing i don't need you, you just kill me over and over anyways :P)

Comment

And you think Loner would do anything different? lol

Comment

Not sure when or even if I get this game. Money is tight for us at the moment and I simply can't afford to keep buying games at $50 a pop only to find I don't like the game. I have enough bookshelf games to last me a lifetime and some of them no longer run on my operating system.

Comment

yeah this is true Ron I am in the same boat hence that's why Loner bought it lol
                but I did find that you could buy the digital download at almost half the price.
                you can check it out here for digital download click here

Comment

Originally posted by Crypt*MFA*
                  And you think Loner would do anything different? lol
                  Not sure

My connection seems to be close to 100 now Might just get the download version hehe

Comment

yeah yeah yeah stop bragging about your high connection! lol

Comment

Are you accusing my connection of taking drugs, sir? How dare you?!

Comment

My ingame name is ST-MFA-

Comment

Working...
                        X