Want to play old games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to play old games?

have you ever wanted to play a game you used to play way back when again that was based in DOS? I have it was a game called M.A,X strategy based game. still have the CD but could never get it to run even in emulation mode. Well I found a website where you can download old games you may have used to play. http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/ They run on a program called DosBox. I bought my old game i liked for 6 bucks and actually have it running. Only problem is i have to bring up the task manager to get my mouse outta the game box. still have to figure that out and no hitting the windows button doesnt work. Anyways check it out if there were any old games you wanted to play.

Re: Want to play old games?

The reason you have to use the task manager to use your mouse in the Windows environment is because once you go into DOS mode your control of windows is no longer valid...so that's why your windows key is no longer valid.

Nice find will have to look around.

Comment

actually i figured out if you hit ctrl F10 you get your mouse out of the box. just need to figure a way to make the box bigger now

Comment

Well I figured it out if anyone else gets a game that uses this dos box. Now I dont know how accurate this is but its the only connection ive found.

When you start your game up if you have a web browser open (i use firefox) the game opened up in window mode, the box is very small and cant be enlarged (maybe i should get some extenze from crypt)

Open it without a web browser and full screen mode.

Well hope that helps if anyone else trys a game

Comment

Working...
        X