Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park Texas May 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park Texas May 2010

it was DUSTY. we all mentioned it looked like 3 tornados going down the road when we got off the trial on onto pavement. LoL

the trails took a day each. mostly due to the long drive to the trail heads. mostly easy trails with some moderate obsticals. but there are so many trails that we didnt get a chance to do any others. i think we all will agree we had a great time.

yes we were in a pink condo. the town of Terlingua reminded me of "Tremors" that 80's Kevin Bacon movie. we kept looking for Reba. LoL

The bar was kick ass. had that "From Dusk Till Dawn" feel and look. cheap beer, good food, and live music.

Black Gap was the first and 2nd trails we did. very easy but we got a laugh when hearing about a land rover vid on youtube. it explained how to get through black gap in a land rover. the guys took some time stacking up all the rocks. LoL. i would rate it a 0 trail.:thefinger: thats "Land Rover Pass"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfEi5LvBAc"]YouTube- Big Bend 2010[/nomedia]

JKOwners.com members went to Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park in Texas. RubiCajun, TexasKev and I went there to check it out. Had a great time!

Working...
X