Ronbop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronbop!

Are you celebrating Midsommar? I thought as you had some finnish blood you might be

Re: Ronbop!

It has been so long since I actually participated in Midsommar festivities....but hey thanks for thinking of me.

Sadly Midsommar isn't something that is celebrated in the area I live...but next month is Finn Grand Fest about 10 hours drive away in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada.

http://finngrandfest2010.com/

Comment

well why dont you start the celebration in your area... Just put a big pole in the ground so ppl can dance around and buy beer what more do you need :P

Comment

You might of offended him greatly if his ansesters are from a part of finland where you do the big fire thing. Other then that it's exactly what it is, but you forgot the vodka

My finnish ansestry are from the north of Finland where the big fire are more common, but I'm Swedish so I go with the pole and "sm? grodorna", when I've had alot of wiskley haha

Do they have saunas at the Finn Grand Fest? Love saunas, perhaps i got that from my finnish heratige? Would of known finnish but i didn't take the oppertunity to lern any finnish from my grandfather or uncle which would of been awsome! But thats a bit too late to think about now haha

Well my aunt still speak Me?nkieli but it's not true finnish, it's a seperate language even if many finnish speaking people would understand it.

Have relatives in Nippigon, Ontario and British Columbia (somewhere) by the way

Comment

i can only hope i offended him greatly

Comment

i bet you do

Comment

Working...
            X