My 4th of July Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 4th of July Weekend

went out to my grandmas place and after 3 days of fishing, drinking, and ejoying the company i was ready to have some fun. my 2 cousins and their boyfriends came out and we took the jeep out for some fun. some minor 4-wheeling around the ponds and creeks and we wanted something a bit more challenging.

heres the results of one of those challenging areas - lol

-

-

-

-

-

the only damage was our pride but later on the jeep did sustain some damage - took a jump a bit fast and the speaker box in the back got some air and landed on the tail gate putting a nice dent in it, pulled all the wires out of the 2 capacitors, amp, and speakers, and one speaker hit the cooler putting a nice hole in it. but i dont think the waranty covers that...lol

Re: My 4th of July Weekend

How can you go to such a place without doors and light coloured interior?

Comment

looks like fun!!! lol i went to the everglades and went mudding with the ATV's I bought, should have had a camera with me because we where full of mud from top to bottom lol , Gonna go again this saturday so ill take a cheap camera with me to post pics..

Comment

Have you used your DSLR more then once? Just a general question.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA*

Hmmm the imponderable question!!

Comment

the seats and such i can clean off with a hose - its made to take some water - thankfully though we werent so deep that water got inside...

but i put the top on 2 days ago just after it rained a bit and went out today and had to pull it right back off...lol...it wasnt dried out yet

i still gotta pry that dent in the tail gate back out and reconnect the speakers and buy a replacement speaker - though now i have my pod here and can put on the safari top on it now...

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA*

Maybe the camera got wet too .... or maybe he was using the feature that made the camera see things just like the drunk behind it ... I know that is what I see after a few cases of beer

Comment

Working...
              X