Sylvania Wilderness Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvania Wilderness Area

This is the opposite shorline from my campsite in the Sylvania Wilderness Area located in the Ottawa National Forest in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.

Beautiful picture.

The only thing I would suggest is adjusting the white balance. It appears to be a little on the green side because the camera mistook some of the green in the trees to be white. Your camera has a white balance setting for sky (looks like clouds) that would have worked perfectly here. It would have really brought out the blue of the sky, and the mirror finish in the lake better.

Really though ... fabulous picture!

Comment

looks awsome ron, looks like a quiet peacefull place...ahhhh relaxation......

Comment

What are you talking about relaxation. You would be shaking after a day with no internet or plasma tv or anything. Ron's the only one of us that could probably truly appreciate this for more than a day or two on end.

Great picture ron.

Comment

I think I could handle it for about 2 weeks. I would probably experience withdraw any longer than that though.

Comment

thats amazing

Comment

heh, thanks all. Sadly only had a couple of days here. Before that I was camping in the Porcupine mountains in the UP. Next time up there will be for a full week.

Comment

Oh and BTW Kirk the White balance was set appropriately. This was close to sunset so the greens were intense.

Comment

Ah the beauty of Michigan.

Comment

yeah this picture is better than the one of kroll's girlfriend who is from michigan

Comment

I know its amazing, but on this monitor its really dark heh

Comment

Working...
                      X