This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!!!!

Ok I had a company make a website for me for my buisness the site looks good but I need to maintain it, I also want to add a gallery and post pictures of the work we do in these custom homes we build so I called the company that did the site but they want to charge me to add pics and so on, what the guy did was give me the info i need to do it my self and a free program that will connect to them through an ftp.

The program they told me to get was ither Macromedia Dreamweaver wich costs money or NVU wich is free, so i went to http://nvudev.com/download.php and downloaded it and installed it I then put in the info that they gave me to my site but from there i have no frigin clue what to do, and i dont want to screw up what they have done ither, so I was wondering if some 1 could like walk me through this process I would appritiate it very much so....my site is www.tamiamiplumbing.com

If you want, just get me the FTP log-in information and a list of what you want to add along with the images you want to have posted. I will have one of our designers work on it for you and get it up and working in a few days. I will do it myself if you would rather me not give the log-ion information to our designers. But these guys and gals are very good at what they do, and they are employed exclusively by us full time. So I would suggest that you let them run with it.

Comment

I can also put up a picture gallery similar to this one ... http://studio.wolf.net ... if you want. We can design it to go along with your site, and we can host it for you for free. It uses PHP and a MySQL database. This way, you can add pictures whenever you want, and be able to update it more frequently.

Comment

awsome kirk thXs alot man you know when i got affinity to do my site i didnt even think or remember that you do this for a living i would have paid your company instead, shoot they charged me like $600.00 to do what they did. so ill pm you the info they gave me.

Comment

NP bro ... I'll look into it first thing in the morning.

Comment

Ah so thats what that site was, nice!

Comment

Kirk

These are something like what i want to do as far as changing the pics that are currently on the site to these or something similar.

Comment

Damn nice! I presume you did not take them though as you never have your camera with you

Comment

lol Alex

Sure thing Crypt. I will forward along and get with you this weekend to figure out how we are going to incorporate everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA*
                    Damn nice! I presume you did not take them though as you never have your camera with you
                    NOW THAT IS FUNNY...lmao

Comment

ant luck with this kirk?

Comment

/bump................

Comment

Sorry, I have been out of the office. I will check on it tomorrow and let you know.

Comment

Thanks Kirk!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X