X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHooo I Have been asked to be a tester

I Have been asked to be a tester!

SCHEDULED
    Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Testing Program!

Once you?ve accepted the test invitation, make sure you download and update the Star Wars: The Old Republic game client.

Your feedback on everything in the game is appreciated. We want to hear your thoughts on everything in the game, from Crew Skills to and Advanced Classes to Missions and PvP, and even Space Combat. Please play as much of the game as you can, and try to complete the storyline for at least one class, and group up with other players to tackle challenging Missions.

During and after the test, please visit the Game Tester Forum (only accessible after you accept the test invitation) to discuss the game with other testers. You can also find additional information here such as our Play Guide. As a reminder, everything associated with this test (game information, process, forums communication, etc.) is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the Game Tester forum. Additionally, your participation in the Game Testing Program is subject to the Game Testing Agreement.

We look forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you for helping make Star Wars: The Old Republic a success!

Re: WooHooo I Have been asked to be a tester

yeah your not the only one flyboy... i got my invite too

Comment

for this weekend on squadron 367?

Comment

yep.. was supposed to have it last weekend too but they messed up the invite.

Comment

Nice for the both of you...now get to it and report back.

Comment

thats great news. let us know how it is!!

Comment

Better not fall asleep now crypt or you might miss the whole test

Comment

Well the weekend is over...I want REPORTS...and I want them NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbo*MFA*
                  Well the weekend is over...I want REPORTS...and I want them NOW!!
                  All i can say is that its kick ass! I posted some screen shots, the questing is awesome the fighting is awesome the companions are awesome!!! get my drift the freaking game is AWESOME!!! I want to play more!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with Crypt it was awesome. some bugs to work out and things to fine tune. the crafting mostly but i found this link with information on all the talent tree's. no nifty pictures but its a calculator. not sure how accurate it is but it would be an idea. http://cakeculator.forums-betacake.net/?c=sage here is a general overview of all the classes. follow the links to what you are interested in

http://www.swtorguide.net/tag/swtor-skill-tree/

Comment

ok once again i made a post with links that was not posted... a mod please approve my links for info on classes and skill trees...

Comment

Working...
                      X