Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Names

Reposted from the MAFIA facebook group since not all here are on there :

Was browsing the SWTOR forums today and came across a thread discussing Legacy names. There wasn't a lot of info (mostly bitching lol) but here is what I gathered from it all... Once one gets to the end of the first chapter of their character storyline (around about level 30 or so) they will be able to choose a legacy name that can be used as a sort of surname or title ie:

Luke Skywalker

Luke of the Skywalker Legacy

This name will be unique and passed on to each of the player's characters created on the server. I believe this is to encourage players to try out all characters of both factions to get the whole story. As you level characters with the legacy name you will be rewarded legacy points that can be used to unlock new features such as new customized character looks. Again, this is my understanding of what I read and the Legacy feature seems to be something that is still a work in process and not completely finalized yet.

Re: Legacy Names

this looks cool. similar to STO naming system. i like it

you all are hyping me up for the game. LoL thanks for all the info and keep it coming. the reviews are great to read too!!

Comment

Working...
    X