Bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad day

Was working on a robot controller to make it communicate over ethernet to a PLC but it crapped out for unknown reason, it will not boot, not good when theres around 100 000 USD put into that robot/controller Well atleast I know what I need to do tomorrow!

PS Boss doesn't know yet, I fear the day I have to tell him! But I don't see it as my fault, something that worked two minutes earlyer should work two minutes later, ARGH! And yes I do have backups. Just need the controller to boot up so I can implement it (kind of like joe's problem with the forum). Now the funny thing is that the error is "Unknown error" haha.

Re: Bad day

Poor Alex....whatever happened to old technology when something wouldn't work? All you had to do is tap it with a hammer....sometimes lightly...sometimes with more force

Comment

or just usein plain old duct tape lol

Comment

lol - been there done that way too many times ST - and im talking about my AF career not the forums, site, or my PCs - lmao

Comment

Yeah i can imagine that it involves a bit more money there joe hehe

Well it was fixed. Had to connect to the console port and then restart going into the boot manager and then delete the system and then make a new system and reload the backup. Now it time to try it again and see if the same thing happens

Yes I wish a hammer or duct tape would work (it would if you ware macgyver )

I still do have the policy that it it's not working you use force, and if force doen't work you use more force and if more force does not work you take the sladge hammer

Comment

Working...
          X