Wha' Whoa' Where the hell am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha' Whoa' Where the hell am I?

Wow, I think I just woke up and found a website that I haven't visited in a while! It looks like MaFiA website but changed a bit. Smells like MaFiA, I can still smell Crypt's odor lingering. Zach, I know your here somewhere lurking in the shadows! Blaster, I see huge holes in the wall from a grenade launcher over there. So he is still here! Kroll, well what can I say, There is FRENCH dressing sitting on the table over there, from the salad he just ate. Still eating huh Kroll? Ronbo, well lets just say that I know you have been here. How you ask? Well I see dust piles every where! Man them things stink! Invest in BeanO I say and stay away from fiber! Joe must not have been here in a while, because the site is working! Well I guess I have come to the conclusion that this MUST BE *MaFiA* 's website.

WTF IS UP!

I tried to get on the MFA vent server but for some reason someone changed the PW!
    CRYPT!!!!!!!!!
    Knock Knock!!!!! help please!

CodeSilent

Re: Wha' Whoa' Where the hell am I?

lol i sent u a pm with the info for ven

Comment

hey hey buddy hows it going?

Comment

I do not fart dust contrary to some opinions, it's the powdery essence of ME!!

How goes it Codesilent?

Hope you're doing OK....and life is getting back to normal for you.

Comment

CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome to see you! Tried to get a message to you on myspace but you had to have an account so I never was able to pay you a visit (well not leave a message atleast

Awsome to see you around here again and I hope everything in IRL is sorted out

You've been greatly missed!

Comment

Hey Code what hapend did you drop of the face of the earth?

Comment

HEY CODE!!! How have you been?? I hope you haven't forgotten me. Thanks to you I became part of this family. hehe

Hope to see you on more often.

Comment

Working...
              X