Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back in the states for a couple of weeks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back in the states for a couple of weeks...

yeah i know, WTF?!??!

i ended up quiting that job in okinawa. site lead was a duche bag. he had no idea what he was doing other than surf wiki and google all day. i sent an email to the guys back in the states and acidently forgot to put " i WILL quit. " after saying "if things dont change and/or get fixed with the site i quit"

theres some options in england, suadi, and alaska - more info on this as i get it

in other news when i got my pc going again i had some cooling issues and as i was working them (getting air out of the lines) had the CPU line pop off and dump some cooling liquid on the vid card - after some clean up and trouble shooting found that the coolant had fried the card. atm i have a 9800 GTX+ in its place...lol - installed the card and system booted up just fine

i got some pics of okinawa that ill post later on whenever i get my email working again

Re: I'm back in the states for a couple of weeks..

Hey Joe good to see you well but sorry to hear about your job... hope all gos well in the future for yeah..

Oh yeah don't you just love liquid cooling...d'uh

Comment

Sup Joe glad to hear from ya also sry about your job but better to leave now than invest to much time in a job that you wont like doing for a long time...

Thats why i go with fans better than liquid cooling since i dont overclock..

Comment

Hey Joe sucks about the job...but I bet that will learn you to proofread before hitting the send button!! LOL

Anyway hope you find something quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X