Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby!

Well, most of you know that I married Mike on June 30th. Just one month after being married and we are expecting. I am only 6 weeks along, so we still have 6 weeks to go then I will be out of the ''red zone''. We aren't telling our other two until after the miscarriage time is over. I am very excited, along with tired, sore and nauseated. hahaha

I am due April 7th, which is great! I will be almost done with school then (just 6 weeks left) and will be 2 classes shy of having my masters. I will get those classes done either over the summer or the following fall. I have it all planned out.

Mike is very excited, but nervous. He said he will be more excited after he knows I am not going to miscarry. I can't blame him.

Well, if it isn't too much to ask, I am asking that you put me in your prayers for a healthy child.

Love you all,

Sher

Big Congrats Sheri !

I am so glad to hear it. Keep up posted as you go along how everything is going.

Comment

congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Goddess!!! We are very happy for you!!! you know that the *MaFiA* family will defenatly have you in our prayers, all will be ok and you will have a beautiful and healthy baby!!!

Comment

Congrats kiddo..hope and pray that all goes well for you.

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Congratulations, will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughs and I'm sure everything will be great

Comment

Congrats!
                With great technology, comes great responsibility!

Comment

Congrats Sheri!

Comment

Working...
                  X