Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give an update. I am now 15 weeks and everything is progressing well. We had our first ultrasound 2 weeks ago and everything looks good. The baby was in there doing somersaults. It is amazing how active they are and yet when they come out all they do is sleep!! hahaha

I am almost over the morning sickness. I don't think I am going to lose it completely. I still feel the nausea, it just isn't to the extent that it was. Mike is VERY excited. We are doing really well together. I couldn't be happier. He takes my moodiness pretty well. HE EVEN CLEANS!! LoL

Well, I hope everything is going well for everyone else.

Miss you guys!

Sher

That is great news Sher !! Did you get images from the Ultra Sound that you could post for us?

Comment

Nice to hear all is going well Sheri....what happened to everyone playing AO? No one joins the channel anymore.

Comment

Awsome goddess good to hear all is well keep us posted!

Comment

im glad to hear its all good!!!

Comment

Good to hear, I'm glad I'm a guy heh, wouldn't stand feeling nauseous I rather break a leg then puke. And not to mention the pain involved in step 2 heh

So lonley here without you!

Comment

I would have to agree with ST on this one....I broke my leg for the first time almost a month ago....and I know that I would rather be laid up with that than the puking and constant Nausea.

Comment

Glad to hear all is going well!

Comment

Nice one Sherie,

keep getting Mike to do all the clearing and I'm sure the nausea will go away .... eventually :P

Comment

Working...
                  X