It's a Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Girl!

Well, we had our 'well baby' ultrasound Monday. The technician checks to make sure all of the organs are developing properly. Well, all organs are and.. it is a girl!! I am excited. Mike was a bit disappointed, but happy at the same time. I can understand that. His family really wanted a boy, although I have to remind them that they have Matthew. I do understand wanting someone to carry on the name, however, since his brother has two girls as well.

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congratulations !!!

Comment

Yay!!

Comment

Nice one, congrates Sherie and Mike

Comment

Congrats to the both of you!!!!!!

Comment

Gratz!!!

Comment

Well tell Mike he didn't try hard enough...since it's him that carries the Y Chromosone that determines a babies sex!

Comment

Congrats!...

Comment

Hahaha Ron! I did!!! I said that before we went, that whatever we have was up to him. I don't think he appreciated the humor as much as I did. Overall, I am really happy that she is healthy. He is too. Seeing her in there moving around, and making fists, opening her hands, waving to us, swallowing, yawning, etc... it really made him emotional and happy. What a different man! I come home to the bed being made for me, with a 'love' note on my pillow. Very sweet!! So, ultimately, he is just as excited as I am.

Comment

good for you hope it all goes well.

Comment

Congratulations! Did you have one of those 3D ultrasonic exam?

Comment

Well ST it was 2d and 3d. The pictures I have are 2d, but she showed me the baby in 3d.

Comment

Woohoo!! congrats Sherri and yes I am still alive lol ;-). just been too busy with work and seems when i do get on vent no one is in anarchy. Guess i'll keep trying when i get a chance. Well good luck and may she be healthy and well.

Comment

Yeah, I have been so busy with my internship (which in turn is also my other classes to get my masters), along with teaching and being a mom. It seems like the only one I keep in contact with anymore is MJ and that is through xfire. So if anybody wants to get a hold of me, your best bet is to look on xfire. My username on there is mfagoddess, in case someone doesn't have it. Add me.

Comment

Working...
                              X