Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry to start this thread a little early, but I will be leaving for the great white north in search of some turkey and all the fixings!!

I hope and pray that whereever your travels takes you this holiday, that your drive is safe, and your family is healthy.

I am truly thankful for you all and the support you've given these last hectic months.

I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving also! Safe travels and good gravy to everyone!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and keep safe on the roads...

Comment

Try not to eat too much !!! LOL, like that's gonna happen ...
        Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Comment

Happy Turkey Day all and say a prayer for the Lions! They are gonna need all the help they can get against the Favres

Comment

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone..

Comment

Eight not a chance in hell that I am going to say a prayer for the Lions!!!! But at least one of your prayers was answered a few years ago.....they got rid of Harriman!!!

Comment

What a great day to have our first snow. I got about .75" on the ground. YEA !!!

Now all the idiots that only drive on holidays and have no clue how to drive in the snow will all be piled up in the ditch and there will be less traffic to deal with. I am so excited! LOL

But seriously, I love the snow.

I will have to take a picture or two and post em up.

Comment

OK, I have put a few up now ...

http://studio.wolf.net/thumbnails.php?album=7

the album password is respect

I love the look of fresh snow !!!!!!!

Comment

Well the PACKERS WIN!!! It's a great thanksgiving....and I guess we got 3 inches of snow at my house. But I missed driving in it because I am in northern Wisconsin. And it snowed this morning. but only flurries

Comment

awsome pictures Kirk love the house !! @ least some1 has a picture gallery and pics in it...hint hint hint...lol

Comment

well you would have a gallery if you didn't leave your camera at home when you went anywhere!!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk*MFA*
                          What a great day to have our first snow. I got about .75" on the ground. YEA !!!

Now all the idiots that only drive on holidays and have no clue how to drive in the snow will all be piled up in the ditch and there will be less traffic to deal with. I am so excited! LOL

But seriously, I love the snow.

I will have to take a picture or two and post em up.
                          No manatory lessons on snow and ice then I presume?

Happy thanksgiving and drive safely!

Tried to register but the Captcha image did not display, unless the code was a red X heh

Comment

I forgot to fix that part. My son was doing some editing, and broke it ... I will fix it this afternoon.

Comment

Aww, what a shame! Wrote such an awsome registration that I'm saddened by it's loss hehe

Will supply some photos when I'm able to register

Comment

Working...
                              X