Anyone have COD 4 or Crysis yet - or is it too early to ask :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have COD 4 or Crysis yet - or is it too early to ask :p

i got crysis for doing some PC repair and thought it was a very great looking and polished game - i was surprised it was out since i didnt expect it out till early next year

graphics are awsome and with DX10 the effects are very cool - walk by a fern and brush up against it and the leaves/limb moves - even cloaked you will get the attention of the AI

speaking of AI - ive gone through the SP multiple times and found them pretty good to the point they get annoying following you around everywhere - if they see something or hear something they will follow it and call in for help - can be bothersome when trying to sneak around - oh i went through the SP on easy in about 14 hours of constant play - its taking me a bit longer on the harder settings since the AI are more accurate and bothersome

nearly everything in the enviroment is breakable/grabbable - meaning you can shoot down trees then pick them up (the small ones) and hide behind them...though if an AI sees it they will investigate usually with lead - lol

i love picking up chickens and throwing them at the AI - they react to items thrown at them too...kinda cool

im still on the prehistoric 56K connection so i havent had a chance to check out online play though but highly recommend the game for the SP play

i had to use medium graphic settings on my rig but it still looks very good...i put it on low and it still looked great - i cant go fully high settings though since it will crash the game and lock up the PC - but im sure Kroll wont have any issues with it (lucky)

ive been thinking of picking up COD 4 but im waiting to see if i end up getting it for christmas - Nellis21 has it and says its tons of fun but he plays mostly on the 360 rather than his PC now adays - ive been told i can run it about the same as crysis though

I have COD4, and have put a significant amount of time into it. It is a lot of fun, and the graphics are fantastic.

I have not had a chance to get Crysis yet, I have no time left for play between COD4 and WoW LOL

Comment

I did forget to mention that there is one BIG problem with COD4 ... the same problem as every other FPS I have ever played ... The frickin kids with their damn aim bots and wall hacks ..... I hate frickin cheaters .....

Comment

I'm sure i will be getting COD 4 soon, Crysis i tried the demo and i was having graphical issues... i.e seeing thru things but not being able to shoot thru them, got annoying, my bro likes the game alot and i've heard good things.

Comment

have COD4 for the xbox 360 but not the computer.

Comment

I've got COD4..love the game, but haven't had much time to play what with internet issues and getting ready for the holidays and my son's wedding on the 28th

Comment

I tried the demo but what I don't like with COD is that it's so damn scripted, have to do everything in the way the developers wanted you to do them, there's no flexebility

Comment

The multiplayer isn't scripted....awesome FPS. Especially playing Team Death Match.

Comment

I know that the Multiplayer isn't scripted but still, in SP point of view it's extreemly annoying and as thats the only thing I can play on the demo I have to rate it after what I see

Comment

Working...
                  X