Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo.............

Everybody Ready for Christmas?!!!!!!

yep...and my youngest rite of passage into the adulthood of legal drinking. on wednesday..and my oldests wedding on friday

Comment

bah humbug

but, yes I am ready.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbo*MFA* View Post
          yep...and my youngest rite of passage into the adulthood of legal drinking. on wednesday..and my oldests wedding on friday
          Well congrats to your son and new daughter inlaw, may they have many years of happiness and give your many grandchildren.

And as far as your youngest well we where all there at one time so he should be fine. Just let him know the key word "MODERATION".

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* View Post
            Merry Christmas!
            dont get ahead of yourself there ST there will be a Christmas thread coming up in the next day or 2 LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk*MFA* View Post
              bah humbug

but, yes I am ready.
              Oh OH....some1 feeling a little like the Grinch? lol

Comment

Thanks Crypot...yeah we've had the moderation discussions

Thankfully he's a bit of a miser so when he finds out how much it costs to drink in a bar he'll stay home and drink.

Comment

Yes I sit here In front of my PC with all of my wife's, Children's, Parents, sister's, Nieces And Nephew's gifts wrapped while my wife toils away to wrap My & Her Parents gifts.

The only thing left for me to do Is to wake up in the morningand go stand in line for the Honeybaked ham.

Merry Christmas to all.

ROnbo, congrats on both your boys milestones!
                  With great technology, comes great responsibility!

Comment

Thanks Dev....yeah it's been a real treat. They business begins in earnest tomorrow....after that it's nonstop.

Comment

We lucked out BIG TIME ... My in-laws neighbor is a manager at a honey baked ham ... so we got ours yesterday, and didn't even have to wait in line

Comment

Originally posted by Crypt*MFA* View Post
                        dont get ahead of yourself there ST there will be a Christmas thread coming up in the next day or 2 LOL....

We celibrate christmas before you do so I have to say it earlyer

Comment

What the heck is honey baked ham and standing in line for it?!?! I am ready for tomorrow. All I have left to do is wrap some stocking stuffers.

Comment

Originally posted by goddess*MFA* View Post
                            What the heck is honey baked ham and standing in line for it?!?! I am ready for tomorrow. All I have left to do is wrap some stocking stuffers.
                            Click below that is what they are talking about.

This is Honey Baked Ham Goddess

Comment

OVER 10.00 a pound?!?! WTF!!! That better melt in your mouth!

Comment

Working...
                              X