Hey Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. I am still doing my internship for my Masters program, taking two classes this semester. I am almost done though, well I have to be. I am due to have this baby anytime between now and 3 weeks. Lets hope I go full term (3 weeks) so I can finish up my classwork. lol

Anyways, just wanted everyone to know that I am still alive and check the forums weekly. I hope everyone is doing well.

Sherri

Glad to hear you're doing so well Sheri. I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

good to hear all is going well!

Comment

Good to hear from you, good to see that you're alive. Been so quiet, but i understand why

Comment

Thanks for the update Sheri...nice to see things are progressing nicely for you.

Comment

Hi Goddess nice too hear from you, glad to also hear everything is going good wont be long before you are up every 4 hours feeding, changing diapers, feeding,and feeding and feeding...lol ahh the wonderfull days of having an infant .... lol how I miss them soo.....yeah right!!! lol

Comment

Yeah right Crypot, as if you actually did any of that ..... the most you probably did was roll over and nudge your wife to tell her it was time to change/feed the baby ....

You don't really expect us to believe that you did anything more than that do you?

LOL

Comment

thats great new goddess and im happy to see everyone is doing good too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk*MFA* View Post
                  Yeah right Crypot, as if you actually did any of that ..... the most you probably did was roll over and nudge your wife to tell her it was time to change/feed the baby ....

You don't really expect us to believe that you did anything more than that do you?

LOL
                  you make that sound as if it's a bad thing

Comment

LOL.. I love infant phase. I cannot wait.... just two more weeks!!

Comment

Good luck with the little one!

Enjoy that infant stage because before you know it that baby will be an irritating teenager eating all your food and complaining about everything... but you have to love them anyway.

Congratulations Goddess!

Comment

Hi Sherri,

good to hear all is well..

gotto love the baby phase, the way they smell and sound almost makes me want more :P NOT !! 3 is enough especially when they start getting to 14 YO and know every thing. (ouch I sound like my parents now ...ewww )

Comment

Working...
                        X