hey kirk!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey kirk!!

hey man we now got G.I.Joe in WoW and he started a low lvl toon and u still havent come check out *MaFiA* in WoW whats up wit dat? lol

Uhhh ......

I have been playing WoW for 2 years bro .... You guys just started toons on a different realm .... I have 8 70's (6 are tier 4 or higher) and a handful of others on 4 separate realms. Also have a guild going with 120 members, and 6 bank tabs. So what is another toon on yours ... Which realm? Been a while since I started a lowbie... I'm game. Need the break from dailies anyway.

Be warned though ... I play A LOT ... LOL .... Be prepared for me to crank to 70 and bug you guys non stop to bust kara and ZA .... I am really a raider at heart. You'll be running my ass through VC 15 times before Sunday ... And then Stocks, and SFK, and SM, and so forth .... Be warned ...

You know ... now that Brock is playing WoW, he won't get anything else done right?

What Faction? What class do you need to help with the guild? Do you guys play every day? Have you finished kara yet? Or ZA or BT? Yada Yada

Give me details yo ...

Ya all are welcome to start lowbies on Hellscream-Alliance as well ......lol usually around 20 or 30 others online to help out. .... And I am always on lol. (finished kara at 2:30 this morning (just before reset) and it is 7:20 now, and I am jonesin to get on) ..... But remember Crypt, you asked for it LOL

Comment

somehow i saw this coming...lol

Comment

Saw what coming? lol

Comment

Undermine - Alliance
          No we havent done any of the big dungeons. We have done a couple in Hellfire and we did sek halls but nothing on heroic. Still need to gear up on lower stuff before that.

as far as what we need... well dont know you decide.

we have as a group at lvl 70: prot paly, frost mage, 2 hunters, a warlock, DPS warrior, Priest (well soon to be 70 but ooooh so close)

Merk has a mage too but lvl 58. plus we all have other assorted low chars other highest is cryps 48? druid.

Comment

And remember Kirk we are new to WoW we have only been playing for less than 6 months, we dont know all the ins and outs of the game,
            and none of us have the good gear yet, but we want to do the stuff we need to to get the gear we need for places like Kara and such.......

so thats good that u are that way not a warning but maybe a blessing who knows.

We are on every night basicly, lately all we have been doing is dailies, we are now gonna get on some low lvl toons to go up with joe who is lvl 12 sooo now would be a good time for you to join us since we are all gonna lvl together...

Did i say blessing with kirk? uuuuuggggghh lol

Comment

level 12 ?? Cool. I will catch up tonight. Should be able to be 16 or 18 by this evening.

Sounds like you guys really need a tank. The Prot Pali makes a good off tank, but not really a good main tank. The frostie for CC is excellent. You will need a few healers as well. For kara to be effective, you will need an excellent main tank and off tank. You will need two very strong healers (my priest is +1894 healing, and that is what is needed), you'll also need a 3rd off healer to pick up the slack on the fleshies. The rest is really DPS ... the loc is excellent, and the druid can be VERY handy, especially for the big buff.

Kara is a 10 man, but I run it regularly with 8 ... but you have to be geared well for that.

Let me give it some thought to see what I am going to be ... I am guessing either a Shami, or a Tank .... Priest would be great, but my main is my priest on Hellscream, and I don't know if I have it in me atm to bring up another priest atm ... it is a tough class to level. I will think it over and let you know tonight what I'll run. ... whatever it is, I will need the loc to do some summoning for me on flight paths, and the mage to get me the port to shat so I can get around easily ... unless I play a mage .... but I doubt it, that is my off main .... lol

Be prepared to run my ass through some instances .. lol

In the mean time, it would also be cool if anyone wants to start messing with some more lower level toons to start some on Hellscream as well... I'll make sure you all have bags and cash And help ya level fast, like you're going to do for me on Undermine.

Let me see how much time I can invest into this. I have to run the guild on Hellscream as well, and that has to be first most of the time. But I will give this a solid effort as well. Maybe I'll just move one of my 70's over?? ... Let me think about it. ....... Might need to so that I can get some cash to run with and some extra gear .... hmmmmmm

Well, let me get started first, and see how it goes. My record is 1-60 in 2 weeks ... and 60-70 in another 2 weeks ..... let me see what I can do about getting up quick. I'd like to get mounted by the end of this weekend. That'll be my personal goal. But it will be real hard without being able to pull through with my other toons.

Comment

OK ... I am going to play a shami ... the mana spring totem will be very helpful with your raids and instances for all the fleshies.

I'll get working on it right now....

Comment

ok, well on my way ... caught up to Brock ... lol

I'm going to try to hit 20 tonight (first 20 levels are so easy)

Oh yeah, invite me to guild please, once you get this ... name is trainreq

Comment

Working...
                  X