Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Deids

Collapse

Mr. Deids is a Jeep, Off-Road Vehicle, and Online Gaming Social Network. A Place for enthusiasts to gather and socialize. This community is created by Gamers and Jeepers for Gamers and Jeepers.

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Conan Stratics Launches!

Age of Conan Stratics Launches!

Age of Conan Stratics Age of Conan Stratics has officially launched their site today. The new portal brings a wide varity of features, guides and other helpful Age of Conan information to the community. For their grand celebration on this 4 of July, Age of Conan Stratics are excited to release their first AoC Stratics contest! You could have a chance to win in-game items, game time, game boxes, soundtracks and more!!! ...to build your armies strong and see your enemies crushed before you. In ...
    Go to post

• Happy Independence Day!!

Happy Independence Day!!

I can see the turmoil in my people's streets
    on this immoral plain of stone sorrow greets

today is no different it is just a date
    just another mark on calendar's slate

I come bringing aid and hope for the masses
    whereas the tyrant and dictator's eye passes

O woe for my people for every death and ruined life do you believe in your vice? do you enjoy your strife? with every war, with every death, with every tear I am with you throughout all...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - US Servers - Sever Downtime for Update

Age of Conan - US Servers - Sever Downtime for Update

The Age of Conan US servers will come down for an update on 3rd of July at 11 am GMT / 7 am EDT. The downtime is scheduled to last about 5 hours. The update we deployed today caused certain items to lose their sockets. A table was left out of a re-export which caused the sockets of certain items to disappear. According to our developer team any socketed gems that were put in before the patch still exist on the items (they just can't be seen or give bonuses). This update will fix this problem and...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - Community Screenshot Competition

Age of Conan - Community Screenshot Competition

Screenshot Competition::::

Dear Community Member. We are today announcing one of many upcoming community competitions. Over the past few weeks, you have had the ability to walk around in Hyboria, and play the game and enjoy it. We hope that you have had the chance to come across beautiful places, exciting experiences and funny situations, and we are now giving you a chance to reap the rewards of your time spent. With this, we are opening a community competition, where 20 members...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan Patch Notes - 2 July, 2008

Age of Conan Patch Notes - 2 July, 2008

Player Classes

Mage
    • Tome of Erlik now has effects and sounds.
    • Purge now has sound and particle effects associated with it and should now go on the appropriate cooldown. Purge now provides 5 seconds of immunity in addition to removal of effects.
    • Misdirection now has received a better visual and should no longer look like a lightning strike.
    • Weakened Protection will no longer refresh itself after the player cancels his own Absorb buff.

Rogue
    • Mountaineer, Distraction,
    Go to post

• New update schedule: once a week

New update schedule: once a week

Now that the first month after launch is behind us, we have decided to change from two game updates a week to one (Wednesdays, 11am GMT / 7am EDT).

There is a number of reasons for this, but these are the most important
    ones:
    • We want to reduce the downtime.
    • We want each new update to be on our test server a few days longer to ensure that everything works as intended before releasing it.
    The number of updates and bug fixes we do to the game will not decrease because of th...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - The Male vs Female attack-speed issue

Age of Conan - The Male vs Female attack-speed issue

My fellow Hyborian Adventurers ... Last week I promised that I would do my best to have a more detailed update on the issue about Male vs. Female attack speed/damage ready by today. It?s quite possible that not everyone will be thrilled by what this update contains but you as a community deserve to know both what?s causing it, why it?s taking us this long to fix it, and how we plan on fixing it. Let me begin with saying ?yes, we here at Funcom agree with you; this is an unacceptable bug?. We n...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - Testlive Server has launched!

Age of Conan - Testlive Server has launched!

Greetings! Today we are proud to announce the launch of our new Age of Conan Testlive Server. This server is open to everyone with an active Age of Conan account. If you can log onto the Live servers you will be able to log onto the Testlive server. Until today our test server has been limited to former beta testers only so we are very excited to open it publicly for all Age of Conan players! The Testlive server will be the first place to see and experience new updates before they reach the L...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - Extended Downtime Apology

Age of Conan - Extended Downtime Apology

Greetings, Server issues on the day of an update are sometimes a sad truth in MMORPGS and though we managed to bypass those for most of the first month since release, today it hit us and it hit us hard. The result was either a very bumpy playtime or no playtime at all. We tried our utmost best to bypass those troubles the whole day long without a real full-fledged downtime, but in the end nothing else could help the troubles that were introduced with today's update. For that we are truly sorry...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan Patch Notes - 26 June, 2008

Age of Conan Patch Notes - 26 June, 2008

Player Character

Archetype
    • The bonus magical damage granted from Mystical Attunement has been doubled for Mages.
    • Spells that were incorrectly receiving bonuses from increased magical damage will no longer scale with increased magical damage. This adjustment will only affect such spells that were not meant to have scaling with the increased magical damage bonus. This resolves issues with enhancement spells like "Pact with Set" where the health loss was too high for the trade off
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• 2018 Jeep Wrangler to be called JL
    by Brock Sherwood
    The new Jeep Wrangler for 2018 gets its designation. JL is the new Jeep Wrangler Model designation. Added to the forums and we have added a few URL's to point to the site:

http://jl-forum.co
    http://jl-forums.co
    http://jl-forums.com
    http://jlwrangler.co
    http://jl-wrangler.co...
    02-26-2015, 11:32 AM
  • SWTOR Referral Link
    by Brock Sherwood
    Interested in SWTOR or haven't logged on in a few months? Use my Referral Link to get

Play Together & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits

New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling. Jumpstart Bundle includes: •1x Quick Travel Pass •5x Minor XP Boost •1x Inventory ModulePrevious Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and fea...
    02-17-2015, 10:20 AM
  • 426 HEMI Jeep JK "CAIN" Dyno Pulls
    by Brock Sherwood
    Dyno runs on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara called "CAIN". 426 Aluminum HEMI with a stage 3 port and polish, race cam and 90mm throttle body. 5.38 gears and 41.5x13.50-17 Pit Bull Rocker Radial Tires. Final Pull 7 numbers are: 332 HP and 375 ft lbs at the tires after tuning and some fresh 93 octane fuel. This is coming to mid-600's at the engine. Fuel pump started to fail during pull 4 and 5. More to come once a new fuel pump is installed. When the engine was built it had 685 HP and 650 f...
    12-04-2012, 11:10 PM
  • GoPro HERO3 Black, Silver, and White Editions on Sale NOW!
    by Brock Sherwood
    The HERO3 models are smaller and lighter than previous models, and feature the iconic design that is quite unlike any other camera on the market.

The GoPro HERO3 Black edition offers a variety of video recording settings: 2.7k Cinema at 30fps, 4k Cinema at 12fps, 1440p at 48fps, 1080p HD at 30fps, 960p HD at 100fps, 720p HD at 120fps, and 480p at 240fps. Still images are captured in 12MP with a 30fps burst mode. The camera is sports an f2.8 lens, a microSD card slot with suppor...
    10-17-2012, 07:04 AM
  • Site updates coming.
    by Brock Sherwood

You may have noticed a few changes or access to the site limited at times. We apologize for that as we are currently in a transition. We are upgrading the site with more member functions and features to provide a better experience for our members. We strive to provide the most user friendly experience for the community while also improving site performance....
    10-03-2012, 07:02 PM
  • LOD Shorty Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier with Trail Rack and Gerry Can Holders
    by Brock Sherwood

I've had a few people asking if a 40" tire will fit the LOD tire carrier. the answer is YES. This day I was taking measurements of the tuffy security deck for another question (15" at its lowest from the bottom of the lid to the top of the "trunk lid" and 15 1/2" to the floor) and I went ahead and installed the hi-lift jack, trail rack, and gerry can holders.

Here are the pics of the installs:

LOD Gerry Can Holder with Spacer (needed for tires...
    10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Working...
X