Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Deids

Collapse

Mr. Deids is a Jeep, Off-Road Vehicle, and Online Gaming Social Network. A Place for enthusiasts to gather and socialize. This community is created by Gamers and Jeepers for Gamers and Jeepers.

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Conan Patch Notes - 27 May, 2008

Age of Conan Patch Notes - 27 May, 2008

General

* Grouped players that are apprenticed will now get their kill XP capped to the correct level.
    * Characters should now always get zoned back from a PvP game
    * Characters should now be able to move away from their spot, without the server thinking that they are hacking
    * Using a lower rank ability should not lock up your character anymore

Quests * Players should no longer lose destiny quests if their quest log is full * Corrected some ty...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan Patch Notes

Age of Conan Patch Notes

AoC Patch Notes:

* Barbarian in Reaver Stance now correctly moves at slower speed while hiding

* Fixed an exploit with Demonologists (infinite stacking of certain spells)

* Hostile spells casted by the player on itself should no longer trigger reactive spell procs.
    Go to post

• AoC Collector?s Edition Completely Sold Out

AoC Collector?s Edition Completely Sold Out

Age of Conan Collector?s Edition Completely Sold Out

Historical pre-order and ship-in numbers for 2008?s most anticipated MMO, Early access offer oversubscribed and first review of game gives a 9 out of 10 Funcom is proud to announce that the Collector?s Edition of Age of Conan is now completely sold out in all markets. The exclusive edition was announced in January, and has since topped retail charts at numerous retailers. In some markets, the Collector?s Edition has been sold out...
    Go to post

• *MaFiA* Recruiting

*MaFiA* Recruiting

SITE: http://dfmafia.net PvE mostly since im the only one that PvPs. Very mature group of players from around the world that meet once every year irl. This is how close we have become. This year in June we are meeting in Yellowstone. Couples, families, friends all welcome to join one of the longest running guilds. Dedicated Ventrilo servers. Yep, you read it right. Servers. Always have a backup if one drops, though rare. What you get: Forums, very mature group of gamers, member photo albums, fu...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan Serverlist for Early Access

Age of Conan Serverlist for Early Access

The gates to Age of Conan open in just a few days from now and legions of adventurers can hardly wait to set foot on Hyborian soil. Many want to chose their future home (also known as ?Server?) beforehand and we know the list below has been eagerly awaited. Since we know how important those server names are we ran several polls on all our community forums to find out which names each territory prefers the most. We then distributed those names among the different territories/languages. These servers...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - Statement regarding sold out Early Access Program

Age of Conan - Statement regarding sold out Early Access Program

Funcom has been working very hard towards setting up gaming server capacity to launch this game comfortably for all the people who want to play Age of Conan. We are estimating that on Day One, a very high number of gamers will want to enter Hyboria. The Open Beta finished on Sunday and we have been prepping those servers to be used as Live game servers, with the first ones to be used for the Early Access Program. Once those are set up and ready, we?re doing final adjustments to the other serve...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - US Early Access SOLD OUT!!!

Age of Conan - US Early Access SOLD OUT!!!

As the previous thread was becoming too large, here's part II. Please keep it to this thread, other threads about this issue can be locked by a moderator.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Here is the post from Tarib from the first thread

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tarib
    Hello everyone. We here at Funcom are extremely happy with the demand that has been for our Early Access program. That demand has been so immense, that we are now sold out! We know...
    Go to post

• Age of Conan - More than 1 million people sign up for the Age of

Age of Conan - More than 1 million people sign up for the Age of

And more than 5 million unique visitors to the official Age of Conan website in 2008. Funcom and Eidos are proud to confirm some of the impressive figures powering the Age of Conan launch, and the two companies are happy to reveal that the Age of Conan Beta has passed 1 million sign-ups! As one of the most anticipated MMO?s ever, the 1 million mark confirms the amazing interest in the game. ?Funcom has not been able to find any higher beta numbers for MMOs in the western world,? said Morten Lar...
    Go to post

• Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 3 - 04/28/2008

Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 3 - 04/28/2008

Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 3 - 04/28/2008 On Tuesday, April 29, at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update. When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time. 4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York) 11:00 AM GMT (London) / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 8:00 PM (Tokyo) ...
    Go to post

• Site issues

Site issues

yeah i know this is getting old. we have a backup of the site but have been unable to get it loaded. i started fresh . . . again. sorry about that. you have no idea how bad i feel unless you've been in vent the past week. I'm still trying to get the backup working and i can import it to this forum. in fact i can get all our old forum posts back. yep, even those made years ago. so long as we have a backup of it. i can import it. the old posts from lost forums was going to be a surprise to everyone...
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• 2018 Jeep Wrangler to be called JL
    by Brock Sherwood
    The new Jeep Wrangler for 2018 gets its designation. JL is the new Jeep Wrangler Model designation. Added to the forums and we have added a few URL's to point to the site:

http://jl-forum.co
    http://jl-forums.co
    http://jl-forums.com
    http://jlwrangler.co
    http://jl-wrangler.co...
    02-26-2015, 11:32 AM
  • SWTOR Referral Link
    by Brock Sherwood
    Interested in SWTOR or haven't logged on in a few months? Use my Referral Link to get

Play Together & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits

New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling. Jumpstart Bundle includes: •1x Quick Travel Pass •5x Minor XP Boost •1x Inventory ModulePrevious Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and fea...
    02-17-2015, 10:20 AM
  • 426 HEMI Jeep JK "CAIN" Dyno Pulls
    by Brock Sherwood
    Dyno runs on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara called "CAIN". 426 Aluminum HEMI with a stage 3 port and polish, race cam and 90mm throttle body. 5.38 gears and 41.5x13.50-17 Pit Bull Rocker Radial Tires. Final Pull 7 numbers are: 332 HP and 375 ft lbs at the tires after tuning and some fresh 93 octane fuel. This is coming to mid-600's at the engine. Fuel pump started to fail during pull 4 and 5. More to come once a new fuel pump is installed. When the engine was built it had 685 HP and 650 f...
    12-04-2012, 11:10 PM
  • GoPro HERO3 Black, Silver, and White Editions on Sale NOW!
    by Brock Sherwood
    The HERO3 models are smaller and lighter than previous models, and feature the iconic design that is quite unlike any other camera on the market.

The GoPro HERO3 Black edition offers a variety of video recording settings: 2.7k Cinema at 30fps, 4k Cinema at 12fps, 1440p at 48fps, 1080p HD at 30fps, 960p HD at 100fps, 720p HD at 120fps, and 480p at 240fps. Still images are captured in 12MP with a 30fps burst mode. The camera is sports an f2.8 lens, a microSD card slot with suppor...
    10-17-2012, 07:04 AM
  • Site updates coming.
    by Brock Sherwood

You may have noticed a few changes or access to the site limited at times. We apologize for that as we are currently in a transition. We are upgrading the site with more member functions and features to provide a better experience for our members. We strive to provide the most user friendly experience for the community while also improving site performance....
    10-03-2012, 07:02 PM
  • LOD Shorty Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier with Trail Rack and Gerry Can Holders
    by Brock Sherwood

I've had a few people asking if a 40" tire will fit the LOD tire carrier. the answer is YES. This day I was taking measurements of the tuffy security deck for another question (15" at its lowest from the bottom of the lid to the top of the "trunk lid" and 15 1/2" to the floor) and I went ahead and installed the hi-lift jack, trail rack, and gerry can holders.

Here are the pics of the installs:

LOD Gerry Can Holder with Spacer (needed for tires...
    10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Working...
X