Mods for Clothing/Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dMetria
    1. The Assault Action Cost has only one combination to make the mod bit, explosive dud and unpowered survey pad. I should have a few explosive duds but I don't think I've seen the unpowered survey pads. We'll need at least 2 of them.

2. Of the 10, how many are clothing pieces? ie Belt, gloves, or boots? My boots didn't have sockets, but Kroll's did. So check that and get back with me.

3. Any powerups? You can have 1 for the chestplate, 1 for the weapon, and 1 for the shirt. What mods will you want if so?

k ill get more and see if i can find the unpowered servey pads...ill have to check and see what is what

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.JOE
      thanks for this post - ive been looking around and thinking of what i would need for Liquor:

I would like 10 (Helmet, Left Bicep, Right Bicep, Left Bracer, Right Bracer, Bandolier, Gloves, Belt, Leggings, and Boots) +35 Luck / +35 Precision / +35 Strength SEAs, for a total of +350 Luck / +350 Precision / +350 Strength, and 2 (Chest Plate and Shirt) +4 Assault Action Cost / +4 Assault Freeshot Chance / +3 Rifle Action Cost exotic SEAs, for a total of +8 Assault Action Cost / +8 Assault Freeshot Chance / +6 Rifle Action Cost. I use a Guardian Lightning Cannon, so I can't socket an SEA in my weapon.

Luck: Dodge Chance (300:1), Evasion Chance (300:1), Evasion Value (100:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1), Strikethrough Value (100:1)

Precision: Parry Chance (200:1), Block Chance (200:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1)

Strength: Block Chance (200:1), Block Value (100:1), To-hit Chance (100:1), Melee Damage Bonus (100:1)

Assault Critical Chance (8): Increases the Assault special attack's action cost by up to 4% per SEA

Assault Freeshot Chance (8): Increases the Assault special's chance to execute without consuming action by up to 4% per SEA

Rifle Action Cost (10): Reduces the action cost of all special attacks executed with a rifle equipped by up to 3% per SEA

ill grab the armor and get it to you

Ok i guess ill go with this set up for Ken'dreck with a luck PU for clothes and a Precision PU for armor and a luck PU for weapon

Comment

OK, here's what I think I'll be wanting for Vanja... I'm not gonna worry about Mirky for now.

Chestplate/Shirt: Pistol Action Cost (10)
        Fast Draw Action Cost (8)
        Fast Draw Freeshot Chance (8)

The rest of the armor: Stamina
        Constitution
        Agility

I think that these meet with my playstyle the best. Let me know what to do besides just getting loot, Blaster has made that part clear, but specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.JOE
          thanks for this post - ive been looking around and thinking of what i would need for Liquor:

I would like 10 (Helmet, Left Bicep, Right Bicep, Left Bracer, Right Bracer, Bandolier, Gloves, Belt, Leggings, and Boots) +35 Luck / +35 Precision / +35 Strength SEAs, for a total of +350 Luck / +350 Precision / +350 Strength, and 2 (Chest Plate and Shirt) +4 Assault Action Cost / +4 Assault Freeshot Chance / +3 Rifle Action Cost exotic SEAs, for a total of +8 Assault Action Cost / +8 Assault Freeshot Chance / +6 Rifle Action Cost. I use a Guardian Lightning Cannon, so I can't socket an SEA in my weapon.

Luck: Dodge Chance (300:1), Evasion Chance (300:1), Evasion Value (100:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1), Strikethrough Value (100:1)

Precision: Parry Chance (200:1), Block Chance (200:1), Critical Hit Chance (100:1), Strikethrough Chance (200:1)

Strength: Block Chance (200:1), Block Value (100:1), To-hit Chance (100:1), Melee Damage Bonus (100:1)

Assault Critical Chance (8): Increases the Assault special attack's action cost by up to 4% per SEA

Assault Freeshot Chance (8): Increases the Assault special's chance to execute without consuming action by up to 4% per SEA

Rifle Action Cost (10): Reduces the action cost of all special attacks executed with a rifle equipped by up to 3% per SEA

ill grab the armor and get it to you
          All the powerbits and mod bits are done. Just will need to know (besides the two obvious ones ...belt and shirt...) which are clothing vs armor. Do you have a bandolier with a socket? (I have [just now] discovered that I can make them with sockets.) Blaster thought you already had a 5 stat backpack (won't the bandolier remove the backpack?). Let me know if you want new clothing pieces with sockets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Crypt*MFA* View Post
            Ok i guess ill go with this set up for Ken'dreck with a luck PU for clothes and a Precision PU for armor and a luck PU for weapon
            All your powerbits and mod bits are done too. Same thing goes, need to know clothing vs. armor besides the obvious and what new clothing pieces you want made (but know Halfblood can make them as well).

Comment

wooohooo cool d thxs will get on Oslo and make the bits into armor attachments and Pu sunday ...

Comment

Chest Plate and Shirt

+4 Assault Action Cost
                +4 Assault Freeshot Chance
                +3 Rifle Action Cost

Armor

+35 Luck
                +35 Precision
                +35 Strength

yeah i have a 5 statted backpack and equiping a bandolier will remove the backpack but for the belt and backpack same mods as above wherever they fall in at

thanks D - i will still continue to get junk loot for my other characters but that will be down the road some

Comment

since ive adjusted my chest and shirt im gonna hotswap weapons as well as needed and now require an attachment

PvP Critital Chance
                  Rifle Critical Chance
                  Rifle Damage

Comment

Originally posted by Mirkwoods*MFA* View Post
                    OK, here's what I think I'll be wanting for Vanja... I'm not gonna worry about Mirky for now.

Chestplate/Shirt: Pistol Action Cost (10)
                    Fast Draw Action Cost (8)
                    Fast Draw Freeshot Chance (8)

The rest of the armor: Stamina
                    Constitution
                    Agility

I think that these meet with my playstyle the best. Let me know what to do besides just getting loot, Blaster has made that part clear, but specifics.
                    Your powerbits and mod bits are done. So I have this straight, you will have 1 armor attachment for your chestplate, 1 shirt attachment for your shirt, 8 additional armor attachments for the rest of your armor, and finally 1 clothing attachment for your belt. That makes 11 total attachments, 9 armor, 2 clothing.

Do you want powerups too? I made an extra mod bit of each special just in case. You can have a clothing powerup for your shirt, a weapon powerup for your weapon, and an armor powerup for your chestplate.

Do you want me to make you a new shirt and belt? Or do you have something already with a socket?

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.JOE View Post
                      since ive adjusted my chest and shirt im gonna hotswap weapons as well as needed and now require an attachment

PvP Critital Chance
                      Rifle Critical Chance
                      Rifle Damage
                      Did you get this already? I remember you working on something, but I'm not sure what it was now.

Comment

Originally posted by dMetria View Post
                        Did you get this already? I remember you working on something, but I'm not sure what it was now.

got those now...just looking for power ups....with those stats

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.JOE View Post
                          got those now...just looking for power ups....with those stats
                          OK. I have enough power bits made now for this too. I'll make the mod bits and we can make these at the same time Vanja's powerups are being made.

Comment

finally got a reply from Zeta on my new BH armor order - im gonna be backing more junk loot runs for another set of 35s

current armor stats:

my order (energy assault armor):

though i told zeta ill be in the process of moving in a week or so and im in no rush atm

im going with the same stats

precision, strength, luck

pvp critical chance, rifle critical chance, rifle damage

im gonna be able to save some credits since i already have a BL for the helmet...if i can get the rest of the items needed the price will drop even more (ill have to ask my PvP buddies to see if they will hook me up which shouldnt be a problem)

Comment

what i dont understand is , well 2 things 1) i thought primus was kin. and energy at highest value with equal stats, and 2) why where you useing a kinetic suit to PVP?

Comment

Assault Armor is kinetic armor and is required for the extra specials and energy inate armor protection i get through my expertise

with my expertise build energy capped assault is the way for me after doing some research and chatting with Zeta for the past couple of months

Comment

Working...
                                X