No announcement yet.

Ronbo get well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I have the bottle of Scotch next to my desk..just need to have Linda put a cooler of ice there now!!

Comment

hmmm careful ron you know that hunny do list is going to grow while your in that cast. no need to make it grow exponentially

Comment

heh i still have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue sitting here still in the cellophane from when i left S. Korea - im saving it and letting it age for a special occasion

omg the spell checker worked!! (had to download an explorer addon but worked like a champ for cellophane) - lol

Comment

I have a bottle of Caol Ila 18 (bottled in August 1986) that I have been saving for a special occasion ... This is a 21 year old bottle that was 18 years old before it hit the bottle ... now 39 years old I have had the fortunate experience of drinking this once before (last year). I immediately went out and bought a bottle of my very own. (It was very difficult to find). It it a bit easier to find if you search by the bottler (Cadenhead Bottling) ... but what a magnificent flavor !!!

This one is a Single Cask-strength Islay Malt. It is somewhat light, almost amber, very sweet, quite smoky, with some oak taste. It is quite a warm blend with indescribable taste. I have heard some people say that it has a medicinal taste, but I experienced NONE I have also heard people say it had the taste of iodine, but again, I tasted NONE...This is the best Scotch that I have ever tasted in my life .... And I have tasted some of the "most expensive" before. This is a reasonably expensive bottle (I think I paid $300 last year) but it is welll worth it for the experience.

Needless to say ... If Ron was to come out, I would consider it a special occasion enough to crack this baby open.

Comment

Whats "cellophane", joe?

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* View Post
              Whats "cellophane", joe?

the clear plastic wrapper thats around it...protecting it...on most game boxes and other items

Comment

Ah thanks

I do know how it's pronounced but I had no idea that it was spelled like that hehe

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* View Post
                  Ah thanks

I do know how it's pronounced but I had no idea that it was spelled like that hehe
                  i used the forums spellcheck since i knew i originally spelled it incorrectly...
                  BTW you click on the ABC button with the checkmark under it, it will call up the spell checker - may have to download an addon for your browser but it works great!

Comment

Thank you very much Joe!

Now I can finally hide some of my Swedeness (besides when I use those kinds of words he he)

Comment

Working...
                    X