Private Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Private Server

OK, the server is ready. I just need to update the forums and signup pages tomorrow and we will be ready. I will add the server to some top lists tomorrow after I get the web signup page complete.

Comment

grats kirk.
      Ill be in once im moved and back up and running. lost the hd on my computer so itll be a few weeks. hope the opening goes well

Comment

So is everything ready for public? when you get the signup page ready post a link here, I am a member to a bunch of gaming forums that ill post it in to get people in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Crypt*MFA* View Post
          So is everything ready for public? when you get the signup page ready post a link here, I am a member to a bunch of gaming forums that ill post it in to get people in it...

Signup page is at http://chosenones.ht23.com

Server is ready for new players !!

Comment

posted it on 1 site tonight will post the rest tommorrow........

Comment

Everyone please use the links on the bottom of the signup page (http://chosenones.ht23.com) to vote for our server so we can get more people on via the top sites. You can vote every 12 hours.

Comment

Problems with the log in server...this is the message I get when I put in my info.
                The information you have entered is not valid.

Comment

yep server seems to be down today kirk.....

Comment

Looks like a database issue .... working on it now.

Comment

Fixed the problem, but lost many accounts. Any accounts created after 09/11/2008 at 10:24pm have been lost. I am still not sure what happened, or why ... I am investigating the problem, but I think it may be a vulnerability issue. I am working to address this, and will let you know. In the mean time, I have created a script to backup the database twice a day, and will keep the backups for a month at a time so that we don't run the risk of losing any more accounts.

If you have a missing account, please recreate it, and I will do my best to re-gear and level your toons to match where they were.

Comment

Kirk after installing the new update in the retail version i can no longer log into your private server, is there something in the files i need to modify?

Also are you updating to the 3.02 or what ever the new update is at?

Comment

I will be upgrading as well. I am working on it now. Give me a few days to get everything back in order.

Comment

you should have heard crypt bitching last night about actually having to do stuff and not getting so much xp for it. better get it up soon or he may have a stroke

Comment

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X